waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

...i see a girl with no shoes on, then i think of julz trotting around a bathroom with no shoes on.

lol maaaaaaaan, it wasn't a bathroom…i totally will say were i high, the probability of me walking around a b-room no shoes would be high as well. I've done much more completely ignorant things id rather be remembered for! :angry2:

p1090202z.jpg

p1090208a.jpg

i really feel like i hit the brand synergy jackpot or something this time. i wore it this weekend when i went to this raggae event; dressed like a mod or something i dunno.

hat from s.n.s. herning

parka from a.p.c.

cardigan from henrik vibskov

our legacy shirt

wood wood pants

new balances no socks lol

looking a little like beef's old fit. no hate, but beef's is done right. if you're going to button your cardigan, don't just button one button, since you've already shown us it's just a white shirt.

spuredo.jpg

Edited by valdizno

looking a little like beef's old fit. no hate, but beef's is done right. if you're going to button your cardigan, don't just button one button, since you've already shown us it's just a white shirt.

just showing detail of the cardigan. i wore shirt untucked and cardigan unbuttoned all night, because i'm a "cheeky guy"

Edited by felip

just showing detail of the cardigan. i wore shirt untucked and cardigan unbuttoned all night, because i'm a "cheeky guy"

Yeah I get that, but for the picture's sake the least you could have done was button it all the way. Other than that its gold/silver.

Edited by valdizno

Posted · Hidden by Ammutseba, February 29, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Ammutseba, February 29, 2012 - No reason given

Yeah I get that, but for the pictures sake the least you could have done was button it all the way. Other than that its gold/silver.

You're wrong. You're never supposed to button the bottom button of a cardigan.

Yeah I get that, but for the pictures sake the least you could have done was button it all the way. Other than that its gold/silver.

You're wrong. You're never supposed to button the bottom button of a cardigan. It's an unbreakable rule of menswear.

are you mad short or those double tees really that long? I thought it was like normal tee length, plus some extra making it like tall tee length.

It s the combination between the fact that they are long and that i m short i guess (1m70) but I like it this way

And the angle of the photography is really not helping haha !!