waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Issey Miyake windcoat, wanted to fk with the standard silhouettes a bit, aiming for some doma drape steeze. Judging by the reaction above looks like I was was off the mark though! Post the cdg, I'd like to see it

Most of the comments are supportive though? Continue with the silhouette experiments, my man.

Posted · Hidden by Ammutseba, February 14, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Ammutseba, February 14, 2012 - No reason given

Issey Miyake windcoat, wanted to fk with the standard silhouettes a bit, aiming for some doma drape steeze. Judging by the reaction above looks like I was was off the mark though! Post the cdg, I'd like to see it

That coat is nice and you've got the height to pull it off. Swap in a pair of nicer, bulkier shoes to help offset the volume of the coat and you're golden. Those Achilles just don't cut it here.

That coat is nice and you've got the height to pull it off. Swap in a pair of nicer, bulkier shoes to help offset the volume of the coat and you're golden. Those Achilles just don't cut it here. I could see this with a nice pair of creepers, AF-1's, Rick Dunks or even a pair of those crepe soled Norwegian Split-Toed dress shoes. Like Alden All-Weather Walkers

All the rep's for the jacket (i hope). The jeans and shirt are ok. let's say, but those en beez man. That jacket plus jeans plus new balance is not a bad idea on its own, but fuck, the colour is all wrong, not fitting at all, regular gray would have probably been better.

And that fucking beenie, slouched to the back of his head like that (that's expected though, with tangerine).