waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

nice CP's, but

this is what gets rep? cool

Your comment is worthy of any good proponent of that lame menswear/americana trend. I love how he notes CP's like they're anything remotely noteworthy. CP's are old my du! You mad late to this party. Just stop posting in waywt, shut up and research the wealth of information that's available to you on Sufu. Maybe you'll learn something useful.

btw, I'm not a fan of that fit either but at least it has some degree of visual interest to it. I just hate how these entry-level menswear lemmings think they wrote the book on style.

I thought tweens shit was cool (the outfit at least). The shirt/skirt thing he does is cool. Then I noticed the camo leggings. too much bro.

also, isn't it good/normal that bacon dresses similarly every day?

Edited by DÃœM

z-axis -- that the CDG raincoat? I took a joke picture at work with the camel one of that. Will post if that is the CDG..

Issey Miyake windcoat, wanted to fk with the standard silhouettes a bit, aiming for some doma drape steeze. Judging by the reaction above looks like I was was off the mark though! Post the cdg, I'd like to see it

Edited by z-axis