waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

lol guys (and girls), just hit the neg button and keep on scrolling cause I don't wanna get blamed for shitting up the thread. the gif's are funny though :)

and e0d, i really do appreciate your sincere comment, but i don't see the problem in posting my daily warez. like I said, just keep on scrolling and you can pretend it wasn't there, right?

this is the waywt thread, and this is what I wore today. did I miss something?

you are a fucking stupid idiot and will fail at life because you don't listen to things people say

and e0d, i really do appreciate your sincere comment, but i don't see the problem in posting my daily warez. like I said, just keep on scrolling and you can pretend it wasn't there, right?

this is the waywt thread, and this is what I wore today. did I miss something?

you did miss something. this is the waywt on superfuture, and even though superfuture has lost its edge over the years, people will still bash mediocre everyday wear if it sucks.

just listen to ednobs advice.

this thread doesn't exist for people posting their shitty everyday fits like "look im wearing bball shorts, a wifebeater and slippers", but for people, posting their fits, which some thought went into at some point (people post their everyday wear but most of the mroe established posters spent some time thinking about "what works and what do I want to look like").

sufu is still somewhat of a fashunz forum, you know?

you did miss something. this is the waywt on superfuture, and even though superfuture has lost its edge over the years, people will still bash mediocre everyday wear if it sucks.

this thread doesn't exist for people posting their shitty everyday fits like "look im wearing bball shorts, a wifebeater and slippers", but for people, posting their fits, which some thought went into at some point (people post their everyday wear but most of the mroe established posters spent some time thinking about "what works and what do I want to look like").

bogie sucks but i would love to look at fits of basketball shorts wife beaters and slippers.

are you insinuating that my fit was on the level of "bball shorts, a wifebeater, and slippers?" :rolleyes:

and I can't believe I got a neg from evilgeniusdan. now that makes me sad. i thought we were 'cropped jeans brudders.' :(

trying some non-sneakers

1f79f.jpg