waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Posted · Hidden by Ammutseba, February 8, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Ammutseba, February 8, 2012 - No reason given

this is spectacular

+rep

Yeah, it's the kind of response a 16-year-old girl with a thesaurus and a cursory interest in fashion would give if asked the same question.

It's not all hate tho. boogie's latest is a slight improvement.

bog i dunno why but im gonna give you some really good advice that somebody probably gave me and i didn't listen to, when i started posting.

just stop posting fits. in a few weeks or months, take one and look at it. does it look any different to you? this time of reflection should give you some perspective about how others view you. since you take the pics and look at them all the time, you are probably overlooking all of the flaws we see, that are blocking out the possible merits of the fits. if there are good parts, we don't see them because they are obfuscated by the parts we don't like.

hope this makes sense. just take some time to reflect. people have said your shit aint bad, but its definitely not good. i agree. now please stop posting fits until you can come back and wow us with a really good one :)

lol guys (and girls), just hit the neg button and keep on scrolling cause I don't wanna get blamed for shitting up the thread. the gif's are funny though :)

and e0d, i really do appreciate your sincere comment, but i don't see the problem in posting my daily warez. like I said, just keep on scrolling and you can pretend it wasn't there, right?

this is the waywt thread, and this is what I wore today. did I miss something?

Edited by Bogie