waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

the past two days discussion makes me realize the parallells between this forum and some of the other special interest forums I'm a member of.

for example, in some of the motorcycle/chopper forums i frequent, the prevailing school of thought is that hardtail frames, ape hanger handlebars, metal flake paint, and harleys are supreme. but I went and did exactly none of that and I'm very happy with the way my bike is turning out, and many members are impressed with my results so far as well. i chose to keep my rear suspension, opted for shorter z-bars, no metal flake paint, and its a yamaha.

gaining the respect of my peers is important to me, but i'm not gonna compromise my values to fit a mold.

so what am I trying to say? i'm not trolling, but I'm really just doing my own thing...hate it or like it i guess.

Edited by Bogie

Then why ask for advice or bait us for criticism if you're just going to do your own thing anyway?

I get that you're into bikes....and you're into clothes. That's fine. Your problem is that you think that your some kind of maverick, turning the system on it's head. You're not. Pointy dress shoes and jeans is acceptable here. Helmut Lang and Hedi Slimane made a living off that shit and they're SuFu approved. You're not pulling it off because you don't see or understand the finer points.You should just go all-out for that biker steeze and stop trying to play both sides of the fence. The Gentleman motorcyclist look isn't working for you. You've got bro written all over you.

Guest glasses

heres another inane fit from yours truly. not sure where to post this, but this is supertrash after all. this yellow jacket is a diy project, I still need to do some work to the shoulders and change the buttons to black. i may also add one more button and curve the hem a bit so its longer in front than the back.

FmnbV.jpg

tumblr_lyuf9qLPuO1qa45ajo1_500.jpg

hahahahaha

the real problem is,

styleforum ≠ superfuture

i.e. contributions here not necessarily the same reaction there and vice versa

so really, what mold are you trying to fit into?

or to echo what my ex use to say, 'you can't please everybody [make everyone happy]'

Edited by gettoasty

the past two days discussion makes me realize the parallells between this forum and some of the other special interest forums I'm a member of.

for example,

Usually when someone begins a conversation with this I imagine them getting hit by a bus you didn't even know was coming like in the movies and the horn goes "BWWWWWWWWOOOONNNNKK" and they're just gone and you're free.

are we on a fit recession

It's the truth that many supermembers fail to acknowledge. As a natural born leader, I believe it is my duty to bring restoration to this troubled thread. I will do so with a stimulus package in the form of an outfit picture.

My contribution:

tumblr_lyq664DjB91r50i1vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lyq65jtXpj1r50i1vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lyq64s7bpQ1r50i1vo1_500.jpg

#MENSWEAR BONUS: very #rare #secrete

tumblr_lyq63sOZBt1r50i1vo1_500.jpg

remember to always lead by example.

Hot diggity damn.

reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog reblog

Everything he has ever posted looks like something anyone would wear. But what sets him apart from the rest of us in the matrix is those pics. those angles mayne those angles and those clever lines.

Chocolate Neo in this mothafucka shuttin it all down. -____-

Everything he has ever posted looks like something anyone would wear. But what sets him apart from the rest of us in the matrix is those pics. those angles mayne those angles and those clever lines.

Chocolate Neo in this mothafucka shuttin it all down. -____-

Naww you got it wrong. I'm like ninja cat to this fashion game. steady on the come up. yall better take care and watch the throne.

#livelovehndlz

Naww you got it wrong. I'm like ninja cat to this fashion game. steady on the come up. yall better take care and watch the throne.

#livelovehndlz

^^^ Another clueless peasant that thinks he's on some shit.

Noone wants to see your 2 dollar shirt, 4 dollar khakis, boring old clarks and pansy ass leather belt with matching bracelet. Just stop posting fits and migrate your broke ass on over to Superdenim.