waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Bogie,

I can see why many people seem to have somewhat of a distaste for your fits/photos. For starters, every photo you post looks really contrived rather than free flowing. It's like you're trying to impress the viewers with how many poses you can come up with.

I suggest just taking a photo and refrain from doing such gawky poses. Good day.

Bogie,

I can see why many people seem to have somewhat of a distaste for your fits/photos. For starters, every photo you post looks really contrived rather than free flowing. It's like you're trying to impress the viewers with how many poses you can come up with.

I suggest just taking a photo and refrain from doing such gawky poses. Good day.

you signed up to tell me this? or I guess some alias account?

for starters, i'm a cheesy person and I guess that comes through in my poses, huh? give me a break, it was for the TOJ fit battle so I threw in some theatrics. im sorry if it offends people, sheesh.

bogie, i admire that picture. The outfit itself is particularly nice also. However, the fashion in which the pants rest on the shoe takes away from it for me.

Now, after this page especially, ive decided this thread needs to be blessed with a picture of my outfit. Perhaps I'll commence posting around the time school starts back up again.

2cents

Posted · Hidden by imhellag, December 28, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by imhellag, December 28, 2011 - No reason given

2wowqo0.jpg

"Comme Des Fuckdown" Ssur Cap // AA // Outlier // Hare bag // Nike Lunarglide+ 3

what watch is this bros?