waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Poor bogie never stood a fucking chance

^^Yeah I'm not understanding why so much negativity with Bogie, the fit is decent.

I'm pretty sure homies on here get-off on negging me. lulz

does styleforum have anything to do with it?

idk

it shouldn't. and diaper ass? I suppose you'd rather see the fine contours of my bubble butt?

You look like Vincent gallo in that pic.

I get so many comparisons its redic. the most common one is shrek, however. it's pretty crazy how many independent groups have said I look like shrek. go figure. but i've gotten John Mayer, ashton kutcher, Orlando Bloom and various other sports stars. I don't see the resemblances, though...

Edited by Bogie

Same shit, different toilet...

photo-10.jpg

Supreme Capcamp

Supreme Coach

Supreme Flannel

Polo RL Belt

Supreme Workpants

Nike All Courts

photo-11.jpg

Supreme Parka

Supreme Crewneck

Polo RL Belt

Supreme Workpants

Nike Air Force 1

Top looks dope, sick fit on everything!

2nd looks good to.

dope. are those pants current season?

no idea i got them at a thrift shop for $10 in mint condition ahha. they have metal wire clasps and shit so i dunno how old they are, definitely gotta be from the "new" gap stuff tho. also got a pair of light gray wool ones in the same thrift trip, they are club monaco though. same fit, probably gonna tailor those ones and keep the gap ones baggy

no idea i got them at a thrift shop for $10 in mint condition ahha. they have metal wire clasps and shit so i dunno how old they are, definitely gotta be from the "new" gap stuff tho. also got a pair of light gray wool ones in the same thrift trip, they are club monaco though. same fit, probably gonna tailor those ones and keep the gap ones baggy

thanks for the info. really want a pair of wool pants with a nice texture like that.