waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

So is it my clothing? Or are you just being a douche about something I can't change -- my physical features?

The amount of irrational and bitter haters on SuFu is mind boggling. It's like you guys think being a asshole = cool swag. grow the fucks up, y'all

Perhaps we should have a meet up at SJSU; I'm at MLK library a lot these days... Maybe then you won't feel the need to be a prick to me over the internet after you see that I'm a genuine person?

Edited by Bogie

So is it my clothing? Or are you just being a douche about something I can't change -- my physical features?

The amount of irrational and bitter haters on SuFu is mind boggling. It's like you guys think being a asshole = cool swag. grow the fucks up, y'all

Perhaps we should have a meet up at SJSU; I'm at MLK library a lot these days... Maybe then you won't feel the need to be a prick to me over the internet after you see that I'm a genuine person?

no thanks genuine person.

I dont want to waste my time with losers

Edited by i wear shooes

6450380031_3c897af97b_z.jpg

6441984059_17db3bd077_z.jpg

Raf Simons

Uniqlo*2

DRKSHDW

Lanvin

For the reccord, I usually don't really like loafers (and boat shoes, but that's off topic). Last year I was almost sure I would never wear any of those things.

Though Lanvin shaped his models just like derbys, used a really smooth leather &, except for the lack of laces, there are finally very few differences between these and lace shoes.