sycamore no more

omg xenu you sick puppy. how was the vacation

http://i.imgur.com/y6Boi.jpg[/iG]

http://i.imgur.com/BcOkQ.jpg[/iM]

unholy matrimony

unholy matrimony

levis

viberg

Barcelona was nice and warm and I saw nice titties on the beach.

Paris was okay only because I dont speak French and don't know what real people do there :(

Amsterdam is dirty and too crazy. Street of 9s was chill.

I really like Antwerp! I think I could live there. Up and coming and forward thinking and clean.

I think European tourists are worst than American tourists? I saw many of both in Paris and Amsterdam.

(btw 50euros for 15 min with a young hot bodied Amsterdam hooker)

hahah, i didn't do it, but it was fun talking to them to see how much. plus they were racist and said "konichiwa" and did this thing where they put their hands together in a praying position and bowed at me over and over. skanks.

15 minutes?

I dunno about you and I got nothing against hookers but in a different life I'd totally do it and I dont think I'd wanna be around for more than 15 mins.

Also from what I was told the girls rent the rooms themselves and don't answer to any pimps so I guess it's ethical and all that.

My Awesome dork friend who I was with said he felt like a G when he told a hooker "no sorry I can't but you're very pretty" and smiled as he walked away. his logic was that it felt good to deny a bomb ass bitch. Haha what a Funny guy.

hahah, i didn't do it, but it was fun talking to them to see how much. plus they were racist and said "konichiwa" and did this thing where they put their hands together in a praying position and bowed at me over and over. skanks.

this would've made me do it out of hate wouldve enjoyed it too