waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I

The more, the bigger, the better. (or something like that)

haven't seen what you actually look like, but the fits going back a couple make it seem like the clothes are doing a pretty good job of wearing you. and thats perfectly fine with a certain demographic. the editorial images you've linked don't necessarily even work for the editorial setups/models presented in them. i'd say, of those images, only michelle lamy manages to offset her adornments with her person by virtue of being wholly and entirely her self..

I undertsand it can overcharge my fits and I sometimes make the effort to avoid wearing necklace/rings/bracelets when there are too many colors or textures.

But that's one of those things I truly appreciate in a fit :

The more, the bigger, the better. (or something like that)

6187280814_b32ddfcd7d_z.jpg

6187280980_d4c3f8d6fa_z.jpg

6186759899_5d2d4ffb51_z.jpg

6186759721_142583da28.jpg

6186760049_bda156b88f_z.jpg

mr-t.jpg

I def see where the inspiration is coming from, Trinity. And I love the tenacity you've been wearing it with. Making it your own, or at least trying to.

I do think that a necklace is one of the harder things to pull off though. I've been wearing a Raf piece myself on and off for quite some time now. And while I definitively can see that it adds an extra something to my fits, making them less boring, more personal, optical effects etc, I find myself tucking it in quite often when I wear it, in fear of being too flashy.

^^^very dope: daphne, bryanayrb, e0d9n0b5, fallen angels, minou, rirawin, lildavid, DUM, kvc, Vinneus, baizilla, billy. and the girls.

2892011.jpg

PAM bomber

geller tee

cloak aviator pants (sup mis)

same ole boots