waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

thick tee under chambray under washed out wrinkly jacket under red plaid shirt around the waist kinda reminds me of paying way too much to look borderline homeless

even if its not my kinda style it's hell of a lot more interesting than most other fits which is good enough for me.

thanks guys, yeah I really don't mind looking borderline homeless, although in person without the dirt and smell it doesn't really come across that way. It's just early fall weather here so I wanted to put something together with some clothes I never wear, which is everything except for the jacket and shoes. Also to go a bit beyond what I would normally wear and see if i could make it work, and still have it "make sense"

take away the flannel tied sideways around my waist and you'll see it's a pretty standard look too.

and yeah I get that I would look cooler or whatever if I was asian. maybe I should have gone with contacts yesterday, I look very different when I do.

what no yeah I got it on eBay on a whim, auction ended at $40 and it's become one of my favorite jackets this year. I really like that it's all washed out - I even washed and machine dried it some more. so instead of being like a structured, nice designer piece it's just like an old jacket with some really cool details.

take away the flannel tied sideways around my waist and you'll see it's a pretty standard look too.

haha when i first saw the pic, i covered up the red shirt with my thumb to see how the outfit would look with one less color. either way its a good look, i dont see the homelessness

if you look at the full-size photo through flickr format, you'll get a better idea of what the texture is like on those trousers. to those asking, the trousers are a bonded wool/cotton with lighter wool fibres in a grid pattern encaged between the two layers, and they're linea. the jacket is a reversible marvielab sample with the grey side a wool-linen, and a black wool-cotton face..

6171313899_c0e3a325c9_z.jpg