waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Must spread some, etc.

Always really like your posts, you have a great sense of personal style. It never looks like you're trying to hard for a specific look or anything.

flatland is always a good bonus too hahaha

thanks Tween!

I always try to avoid total look and pick up pieces in different (fashion, street,..)

Really need many training's hours before being good at flatland:D

3sf2.jpg

WTF Christian??? ok, outfit is cool but wearing gloves in France, today, even if it was a raining day, it is a bit ridiculous^^

Just found this pic from the weekend. I coach AAU track over the summer and our club had a meet over the weekend. Usually, I get stuck working the long jump pit at meets and this was no exception. It's fun working with the kids, but I could do without some of the parents and coaches from other teams.

IMG_2847.JPG

I'm the one standing with the poker.

thanks Tween!

I always try to avoid total look and pick up pieces in different (fashion, street,..)

Really need many training's hours before being good at flatland:D

WTF Christian??? ok, outfit is cool but wearing gloves in France, today, even if it was a raining day, it is a bit ridiculous^^

it's probably a gloved CCP turtle neck or jacket.

2sf2.jpg

3sf2.jpg

dude, you gotta do something else with your hair. I'm glad you got rid of the '90's cool dude sunglasses, but now let's work on the locks, you are seriously looking like father time in those pictures.

i was wearing gloves last thursday morning at work. but yeah not sure that form follows function on that one, just like so much waywt pictures. nice to see you getting better at bmx !

Ah ah ah ! I'm not wearing gloves, I'm wearing a gloved knit.

C'est pas pareil ! Et ce jour-là, on se les gelait, B.