waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

how do you like the whites shell xenu?

i don't have much to compare to but i like it. not sure if its the smartest purchase at full price but oh well. the guys at havenshop.ca helped me with sizing. i'm a smedium in most brands so i went with a medium for the jacket (and a size large in the WM cardigan).

the fit is pretty good id say. arms a little long on me because i'm short, i've rolled back the cuff in half to shorten it. not a huge deal.

in addition to the pleat at the cuff the arms are ever slightly contoured, but without the use of separate paneling or darts, hard to explain but their stitches curve with the elbow. the cuffs have 2 sturdy snap buttons and a third button on the backside of the forearm like as oxford shirt allowing for easy roll up? hood fits good and is adjustable. lower body hem is adjustable in the same way (pull cord)

the pattern isn't too noticeable in the overcast seattle days, but in bright light its pretty apparent. finish and hardware is top notch. little details include zippers that tuck in. main ykk zipper seams to be power coated purple? all seams are taped, a sued like material for your lips/chin when you zip the jacket all the way up.

nothing crazy like a ACR jacket, front pockets are at the perfect position and angle. just a basic packable gortex jacket put together really well without anything you don't need, but in a semi ridiculous pattern.

Apple.

photo-1.jpg

Flat Head

Strike Gold SG2105

Visvim

well done (mostly) monochrome, mellow

Crazy, i didn't think anybody would see it.

Don't think he is speaking about you, hence "mellow"...

Ah yes, i didn't realize the "mellow" was in reference to a user.