waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i dont get it, how tall are said dudes. upper/low body ratio seems fine but what do i know. (don't understand the cuffing though if you are layering for the cold lol?) aren't scott and kvc from ny/chicago respectively? it should be freezing there at this time of the

but despite all the criticism i think they are pulling off the look well for what they do, looks comfy

i dont get it, how tall are said dudes. upper/low body ratio seems fine but what do i know. (don't understand the cuffing though if you are layering for the cold lol?) aren't scott and kvc from ny/chicago respectively? it should be freezing there at this time of the

but despite all the criticism i think they are pulling off the look well for what they do, looks comfy

It's quite cold, was like

I'm 5'6. The cold does not bother me, the crop more serves as ventilation as my feet get so fucking hot year round, I die in summer.

Yo seriously looked at pics of every OFWGKTA member trying to figure out who that is. I unfortunately came to the conclusion it's just some random lame ass kid using that as his username.

@OFWGKTA - prove me wrong.

edit: tbh dude looks like Hodgy Beats.