waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Picked up one of the new Topman tweed coats. Or more accurately, two of them. I have to return one tomorrow.

I'd normally go for a 38; these are cut for skinny 15-year olds, so I reckon this is on the edge. Maybe OK with a shirt.

WHich one looks better?

38. It's on the edge to me. Maybe fits OK but no room for a mobile phone. Unsightly bulges?

38back-2.jpg

Or the larger size, 40. I can get the sleeves taken up easily enough

40back-1.jpg

you actually care about clothes? uhoh.gif

paul t: go for the 38 if youre not planning on wearing a lot of layers/a suit underneath

Yeah I do care about clothes but thanks but for being such a gentlemen about it, you could have been an asshole and actually point out what you didn't like and then who knows I could have gotten better from it. Close call but thanks for keeping your cool and doing the right thing. Pants need to be hemed for sure, I dont even pretend it is half good.

you know... sometimes i feel like i need to stop posting oon sufu because i cant keep up with all the shit on here... its all MONEY, JAWNS, REP on some 90s lox shit, and im still stuck in that low end theory mindstate... but then i see something like this,

cuchaut4.jpg

cucwaywt2.jpg

and realize that altho i may never be put in the best waywt thread, at least im more relevant than THAT guy.

you know... sometimes i feel like i need to stop posting oon sufu because i cant keep up with all the shit on here... its all MONEY, JAWNS, REP on some 90s lox shit, and im still stuck in that low end theory mindstate... but then i see something like this,

and realize that altho i may never be put in the best waywt thread, at least im more relevant than THAT guy.

Glad I made you feel better about yourself buddy, need a hug too or my shitty fit is enough?

Guest I LOVE LFC

First ever Supreme thing I've owned. Went for the Leopard Coach Jacket. Obviously living in England it's pretty hard to come by Supreme stuff. Massive thanks to Farmer for being a great fella and giving spot on size advice.

DSCF8480-1.jpg

Empire BMX

Supreme

Ooe Yofukuten & Co

Vans

Kept Shiloh off nursery to spend some time with her before I go back on to me shifts tomorrow

DSCF8484-1.jpg

Shi wanting in on the action

DSCF8488-1.jpg

5182145166_a6a3a46e38.jpg

WAYWT superswap edition - uniqlo shirt from the swap crew. Julius, dior raw, etc etc I just got a new haircut bitches love it going to 18 over night tonight you wanna take a run at the king not now chief I'm in the zone