waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

kix, I dig the Spring/ Summer look but I must say, the Shorts. You either have to commit to the Short shorts or you have to go with a longer pair but I am not feeling the sagging Chambray Shorts (IMHO). Everything else is spot on as usual! And I need to grab a pair of those All Court Lo's in the Golden Harvest or Dark Sage...

EDIT: I favor this outfit over the last one. "It's gotta be the shoes!" Also, I end up reverting to my youth by sagging unintentionally so I am not hating whatsoever. On a side note, apparently NYC is trying to put some sort of law into effect regarding "Sagging"...

lildavid+levi, pomata, mellow, funkdoo are killin it imho...outfits and fits are great guys!...

here's me for today (nothing special and shitty pics!):

19052010594.jpg

19052010598.jpg

djinn's hat

h&m jacket

suit sweater

obbi good leather belt

nudie aj

red wing 2904

yannickl, panic, evan and trim always got pants that fit right. not that everyone else's are shit but theyre alwayssss on point

and jd your blazer is too big, or maybe you just need to work your posture a bit but as it is now something wonky is goin on in the shoulders

from the alt pic it does seem to fit okay so yeah, stand tall. walking and standing with proper posture will pay off in your appearance like no amount of bought items can

i say leave the sleeves, unless you intend to wear it often for formal occasions, but id say inherently with that (puce?) color you're going casual most of the time so let em hang