Our Legacy Oxford Shirt

Porter Smoky 2way Briefcase

Supreme 08 Chino Pants

Visvim Suede Virgil-Folk

Tanner 3sixteen Bracelet

Jcrew Timex Watch

http://onandbeyond.com/wp-content/uploads/vincenttsang.jpg

http://onandbeyond.com/wp-content/uploads/me21.jpg

Whoa...formatting looks remarkably close to Inventory Magazine's new online layout. Scary close. Coincidence?

stuntastic,

Good effort on the WW2 Asia occupation rockagreaser thing, but your cuffs and pants look awkward in the first image. Your jeans look like they've been intentionally hiked up just to reveal those stock engineer boots for the picture. Also your key chain looks a bit sloppy. Would be better if all the metal were the same color or if it just was a bit more simple.

stuntastic,

Good effort on the WW2 Asia occupation rockagreaser thing, but your cuffs and pants look awkward in the first image. Your jeans look like they've been intentionally hiked up just to reveal those stock engineer boots for the picture. Also your key chain looks a bit sloppy. Would be better if all the metal were the same color or if it just was a bit more simple.

Cuffage: The right legs cuff actually hiked up above the boot while sitting in the car, so I tucked them down. I was wearing my pants above the waist line before I got in the car.

Chain: I've had a hell of a time trying to get a brass chain. The only brass chain I've found was some Chanel or someshit on eBay.

Little details (hardware color, black tones, etc) matter to me, but sometimes you can't match everything.

It would bug the shit out me if my chain were brass, but my boot buckles were silver.

Cuffage: Thanks so much for telling me this. I am so relieved.

Chains: Look harder.

Little Details: You can match everything/make them look better, if you put forth the effort.

Or you could just get rid of that chain/excess junk. :)

Thanks for the sarcasm, even though you took the time to address me and my attire.

I use the wallet when I ride a bike, and the pants/shorts I ride in have shallow pockets. So, a chain is quite helpful, in preventing a lost wallet.

I could match everything if I put forth the effort, but I don't put any effort putting clothes on.

stuntastic,

i can actually imagine Mr. T saying this.

I just stop caring when it's nice out, swapped out the jeans and trainers for Adidas track pants and $2 flip-flops at like noon

so basically, you dressed up for the internet. Well, i hope you got some rep and that it at least gave you a semi.

And i could make a joke about sistersuzie being yet another white girl with (rac)coon on the brain, but that would be inappropriate and wrong.

(never go back concept)

:eek: