waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I know people around here are going to feel it, but if you just put on some low profile decent shoes, maybe in suede, that would be Ervell lookbook (and hence, great). But also I think it's incongruous without really adding anything to the fit.

youre right.

i am feelin it.

we need to stop calling this "swagger"

it's not

it's really well composed photos combined with an insanely good looking individual.

i thought swagger was just when u were grabbin ur dick/puss?? like in bags second pic

By the way I wasn't say no heel desert boots. I was just saying any type of dress shoes basically. Shit, even clunky ones would've been fint by me.

Still think the AF1 thing is a part of this whole retarded sneaker addition to fashunz looks. So that means I hate rick dunks, exo fits, etc. when they're paired with dress shit.

By the way I wasn't say no heel desert boots. I was just saying any type of dress shoes basically. Shit, even clunky ones would've been fint by me.

Still think the AF1 thing is a part of this whole retarded sneaker addition to fashunz looks. So that means I hate rick dunks, exo fits, etc. when they're paired with dress shit.

bomber white tee and dickies isnt hardly dress shit

i want a stalker to take my waywts

I like to imagine dude set like a two minute timer and RUSHED down the stairs and proceeded to pose as nonchalant as possible

o885xv.jpg

Julius

Robert Geller

Number Nine

Lad Musician

N. Hoolywood Chuck Taylor lowtops not visible