waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Pretty much wear this when I'm not working or on weekends. Went to Mr. World 2010 and stopped a fight between some drunk Korean dude and an ungrateful wife (she smacked me with her bag in order to hit her husband, come on woman I'm helping you here, run away before he tries to punch you again :()

my camera needs glasses

245ye00.jpg

ok better

mlinls.jpg

sunglasses - some korean brand, though they're pretty nice

bag - uniqlo, waiting on a cream suede duffle from toj to replace this

jacket - toj cowhide, about 6 months of wear

shirts - uniqlo heattech x 2

jeans - skull 5010, still need size 30 instead of these 29s though

shoes - adidas rod lavers tournament edition

LOL true!

dude this looks like shit, sorry. top half you look like a nazi and apc's fits bad, too short and tight

I'm not white, hence Nazi-esque qualities are not possible. And yeah, the APCs are a bit tight but this is the first full day I've worn them after a wash and crotch repair, so they haven't stretched back out yet. They did shrink a bit more in the inseam than I'd like though. :/

I'm not white, hence Nazi-esque qualities are not possible. And yeah, the APCs are a bit tight but this is the first full day I've worn them after a wash and crotch repair, so they haven't stretched back out yet. They did shrink a bit more in the inseam than I'd like though. :/

You should listen to thaiison and sell me your Raf jacket :)

Your kids talk about loving honeycombs, other kids are like "I love that cereal", your kids quietly shake their heads and check their sufu rep on their iphones.

Nice. This picture is perfect.

that could happen in a few years.my daughter knows how to differ non selvagejeans from real ones.when i received a pair of flatheads from riff for her,first question was:"what colour is the seam?" she loves redline-denim.

that could happen in a few years.my daughter knows how to differ non selvagejeans from real ones.when i received a pair of flatheads from riff for her,first question was:"what colour is the seam?" she loves redline-denim.

haha that's awesome!!!

dsc3750.jpg

Cherry Blossom festival opening day in D.C. Ate kimbap, drank soju, froze to death in the cold. Blossoms were nice though.

blazer: Dior Homme 05

shirt: APC from 08 I think?

Jeans: Dior MIJ 30

Ring: from badshannon in brooklyn

necklace: from a korean antique store

mlinls.jpg

Nnoooooooooooo no no no no no. Those jeans are a fucking immaculate slim fit for you - esp in the leg and hem width . No need to size up unless you're wearing stuff that isn't as slim. Keep these and buy an extra pair.

dsc3750.jpg

Ok, just a quick question so I can stop yelling about it: why don't people button their blazers when they walk around? IMO it looks incredibly sloppy and stupid and no I'm not a traditionalist. Is it laziness? For a more casual look? I guess I can understand it when it's worn casually like here, but it's gotta be fully unacceptable when worn as a suit, casual or not.

Ok, just a quick question so I can stop yelling about it: why don't people button their blazers when they walk around? IMO it looks incredibly sloppy and stupid and no I'm not a traditionalist. Is it laziness? For a more casual look? I guess I can understand it when it's worn casually like here, but it's gotta be fully unacceptable when worn as a suit, casual or not.

I ate a ton of kimbap and was mad bloated. Buttoning a suit when you are bloated and full of food sucks.

As for normally, it really depends. Sometimes you don't want to button your blazer, because it hangs better unbuttoned and frames your silhouette more smoothly while walking. Other times it will depend on the kind of suit coat(1-2-3 button, type of cut, etc). Really it just comes down to personal preference I think.