waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Yeah, I agree the jacket is a bit slim compared to the trousers. They're actually all Engineered Garments, but I did size the jacket a little slimmer to go with what I usually wear. I rarely wear trousers that wide, so it's something new to try.

Yeah, I agree the jacket is a bit slim compared to the trousers. They're actually all Engineered Garments, but I did size the jacket a little slimmer to go with what I usually wear. I rarely wear trousers that wide, so it's something new to try.

Cuff the trousers high, and show more of the boots. Or get some dress shoes, show sock, be good to go I think. A high cuff would balance the slimmer top.

haha, my girlfriend said 19 when i left the apartment this morning.

i used to wear a lot of streetwear when i was younger...kept some of my favorite pieces. i work with a youth group in harlem and i find they are more comfortable with me when i look a little more "street" than button up/spendy denim/boots.

thanks for looking though.

streetwear is for the streets, aint no age limit on that shit (read: termitezee)

looking tough Craig

GregoryH you have a massive head....

yo du I'm pulling my hat up a bit and looking down/angle is making it look larger than it actually is, my dome is a lil more proportional irl

but yeah, shit's fucking big

i think it should be the waywt "questions and comments edition"

cuz i got a question

why do some of y'all gotta look so ugly (sometimes)???

no hate! no finger pointin', im jst seyyinn

you can't see shit on that one, but you can't see shit on the regular one either. doesn't really matter tho does it.

img6077t.jpg

edit: just dug up this close up of the beaten up ceepees. got them for 2 years. they'd be black if i didn't clean them a few times. quite lifestyle fitting.

img6084c.jpg