waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

cant wait.

*sigh*

I clicked expecting a fit pick from Cheep. Was greeted with some dude that just got back from his local mall. Such is life...

Guest on-display
Ktothe, way to be hospitable. Obviously it's your opinion, but dang.

Anyway, Servo2000, well I ordered some APC's last week so I would like to continue to learn about raw denim and get inspiration for new outfits from some of the members.

guys its ok he order apcs

Helloooooo

Jacket: YMC (I think)

Scarf: Paul Smith

Sweater: MMM

Shirt: Lacoste (!!!)

Pants: Raf by Raf

Boots: Edward Green

Break doesn't look right on the pants

guys its ok he ordered apc's

Hilarious +rep

In that case he should come back in 6 months after he's put a little wear in those denims

oh and missblossom, you look like trash

I gave thenickisme plus rep. If "Stacks O'Hoolihan" Can get a shit ton of rep for his contrived version of Streetwears, this noob who is not full of himself and is open for opinons can get rep too. Stacks on Deck doesn't even post anything but his nasty get ups too.

I gave thenickisme plus rep. If "Stacks O'Hoolihan" Can get a shit ton of rep for his contrived version of Streetwears, this noob who is not full of himself and is open for opinons can get rep too. Stacks on Deck doesn't even post anything but his nasty get ups too.

lol it was just the earnestness about saying he'd be around more that I thought was funny

damn get off his nuts, almost every post ive seen from you in the past few pages have been about him

Ktothe, way to be hospitable. Obviously it's your opinion, but dang.

Anyway, Servo2000, well I ordered some APC's last week so I would like to continue to learn about raw denim and get inspiration for new outfits from some of the members.

Actually you're right. I dont see anything wrong with your fit. I just really wanted to see Cheep. And you sir, are no Cheep.

Though i mean this:

Can wee trade blossoms account for just one more Canice fit pic? Thanks.