waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest marieta

You, yes you up there. You ought to just trash your room. Make it look like a pigsty. Like you just don't care. The state of it now just looks like you cleaned up your revolting living space just for this pic.

Oh and your fit...don't care. Raises little emotion. Yes, you should just buy a TOJ. Might as well put some moneys into the pocket of an individual who knows how to spend it.

before jumping conclusions about someone, notice i share a room

( there are two beds). As you can see, there is one bed that is clean and one that is messy. My bed is the clean one,and my side of the room, which is clean, isnt pictured.... and yes i need a TOJ..

Guest marieta

Like i said, you should just soil your shared quarters. Isn't it a 3 bro commune, as such it appears? Can alchemists turn poopoo into diamonds? Oh the woes of poverty. I have seen squats with more character. Nice bed spread haha.

You, yes you up there. You ought to just trash your room. Make it look like a pigsty. Like you just don't care. The state of it now just looks like you cleaned up your revolting living space just for this pic.

Did you like the impromptu, unstaged feel of HBlack's piss pics?

Oh and your fit...don't care. Raises little emotion. Yes, you should just buy a TOJ. Might as well put some moneys into the pocket of an individual who knows how to spend it.

Like i said, you should just soil your shared quarters. Isn't it a 3 bro commune, as such it appears? Can alchemists turn poopoo into diamonds? Oh the woes of poverty. I have seen squats with more character. Nice bed spread haha.

sup jmatsu

what the fuck is this shit