waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
I'm going to korea in 15 days with a friend.

he's going to eat dog while we're there, and he swears he's going to get me drunk enough to eat it too.

I rly rly rly hope I don't.

why? just fucking eat it. you think indians be like, "i'm goig to american in 15 days with a friend. he's gonna eat beef while we're there, and he swears he's going to get me drunk enough 2 eat it 2. i rly x3 hope i don't??"

why? just fucking eat it. you think indians be like, "i'm goig to american in 15 days with a friend. he's gonna eat beef while we're there, and he swears he's going to get me drunk enough 2 eat it 2. i rly x3 hope i don't??"

yeah I agree.

muslims, stop bitchin and get some ribs.

and hindus, go tear up a big mac. (10)

just against my principles.. (and by this, I don't mean I give a shit if someone else wants to do/eat something or not)

Guest jmatsu
what principles? they're mine.

and why does it matter?

no it doesn't, just curious. you said it would go against your principles, so i was just wondering what exactly they were. if you don't wanna answer that's fine, but the people i know who have principles/convictions usually don't mind talking about them.

no it doesn't, just curious. you said it would go against your principles, so i was just wondering what exactly they were. if you don't wanna answer that's fine, but the people i know who have principles/convictions usually don't mind talking about them.

I just mistook your question as a patronizing comment. that's really my bad.

to answer your question - can't really tell you what my principles are because I don't know the whole gist of it and, if I did, to list them would take ridiculously long. but the thing about eating dog - it's just something I myself would not be proud of doing.

this is kind of nice. truly.

I love Jil and Raf and all but just seems like a boring, expensive 3rd rate imitation of Skinhead. If he hadn't label dropped I'd think the shirt was thrift from 30 years ago. I'd rather just go over stayhandsome's old looks (maybe the fabric and construction are dope (0)?). Creepers look good, if they're the ones I'm thinking of.

I'd rather just go over stayhandsome's old looks.