waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

lol dude you've negged/commented on every single fit i've posted.

What are you wearing... 05-18-09 09:24 PM WayneGibbous what do you stalk this board waiting for someone to mention u? talk about no self-esteem, little man syndrome. it's cool u young. but that's the thing ur a young, insignificant, unaccomplished kid with nothing to cling to but internet-approval

let's step aside for a moment and take a look at this.

what i'm saying is it's hilarious you can try to say that after you've been ever so persistent. and reading that again... you're almost 10 years older than me, and that's the kind of thing you come up with? that's a shame man, really

what i'm saying is it's hilarious you can try to say that after you've been ever so persistent. and reading that again... you're almost 10 years older than me, and that's the kind of thing you come up with? that's a shame man, really

anyone with a brain can see that was a response (to one of your weak negs in this case). so stop playing the victim card, kid. no one here feels sorry for you.

anyone with a brain can see that was a response (to one of your weak negs in this case). so stop playing the victim card, kid. no one here feels sorry for you.

no no, that's not what I was trying to do at all. Just observing that that's some childish shit. Anyway, the point is everything I say about you is directly related to your clothing. Yours are... without looking for the rest of them, two about my age, and one about my neck(?). Draw your own conclusions on who's overly insecure, I guess?

I don't have time to stalk fools like you

sorry to burst your bubble but I do know of other forums and it was just entertaining seeing you get ripped by other members so it stuck in my mind. you do have the same screen name here and there :eek:

I was lurking there before you even started posting fool

Guest jmatsu

^don't care for those velcro boat shoes. they were probably made for old people who are still in love with boats yet who cannot physically tie their own shoes, let alone sail.

function aside/aesthetically speaking i do not find them attractive...just my opinion.

awfully pleased with yourself huh? lol

deluding yourself into having a stalker

makes you feel more special in a place where you're otherwise (mostly) ignored

I can't help myself

hate the idea that you'd think I'd stalk you it's so gross I'm repelled but then again I forget

you're literally too stupid to insult

your posts are boring and suck so can you not post here too? kthnxbye

I'm really sorry that my comment about western shirts annoyed you this much. It wasn't even directed at you per se. Thanks for the neg, I'll add you to my mental list of peeps with thin skin.

yeeeeeahhhh you dooooooo..

everything below the knees looks way awkward and sloppy. reminds me of some sonicvoodoo-esque stacking.

agreed... i wanna do another hot soak and first tumble dry before i hem though... so for now i just have to look like a jackass. i do roll them, just not with those boots

He needs to taper more than hem, imo

if i wanted the tapered look today, i'd just wear my somets or skulls...