waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

damn! -373 that should be a new record

but i'm sure that don't beat christianjustin's score. you kids sure do love baggin!

in any case:

i feel so terrible as a human being now ... way to kill my self esteem guys.

Trying to claim a record for neg rep when you don't know members like Darkadious is just one of what I assume are a full set of douchebag tricks that you have. Shit like this is why strangers on the Internet think you're a retard.

look whos talkin

lol, I dunno why you're barkin doggie - you ain't man enough to bite. "1v1 in front of uniqlo" ? You're soft and weak as a fucking 89 year old labia.

honestly, you are probably the single lamest poster on superfuture. You contribute nothing except talking about yourself as if you're some ghetto-blasting savior of mediocrity. Get the fuck outta here.

keep it to yourself, because if you do come across me in New York, I'll just laugh and walk away. Wouldn't waste the time on your bitchass self anyways.

Trying to claim a record for neg rep when you don't know members like Darkadious is just one of what I assume are a full set of douchebag tricks that you have. Shit like this is why strangers on the Internet think you're a retard.

yes of course :]

which serves as the same reason why your so cool on the the internet.

in real life? hmmm seems like you're the douchebag every real person turns their face away from.

hey . does your signature picture link describe you as a person ?

lol, I dunno why you're barkin doggie - you ain't man enough to bite. "1v1 in front of uniqlo" ? You're soft and weak as a fucking 89 year old labia.

honestly, you are probably the single lamest poster on superfuture. You contribute nothing except talking about yourself as if you're some ghetto-blasting savior of mediocrity. Get the fuck outta here.

keep it to yourself, because if you do come across me in New York, I'll just laugh and walk away. Wouldn't waste the time on your bitchass self anyways.

lol ok, mr. captain save-a-ho

du, youre seein a girl who already has a man... and youre tryin to make em break up - whos a bitch ass simp now?

like i said, 1v1 fight, i aint no coward, youre the one who doesnt wanna show up, you scared, doggie

in real life? hmmm seems like you're the douchebag every real person turns their face away from.

I like how you bolded and italicized the pertinent words for us. Without which, your subtle yet nuanced understanding of rhetoric would surely have left Geek and the rest of us scrambling for a retort. (10)

Please, please, PLEASE go kill yourself. Or at the very least, shave your fucking head. Thanks.

lol ok, mr. captain save-a-ho

du, youre seein a girl who already has a man... and youre tryin to make em break up - whos a bitch ass simp now?

like i said, 1v1 fight, i aint no coward, youre the one who doesnt wanna show up, you scared, doggie

I'm not trying to make anyone break up

at least I'm getting my dick wet

and for all intensive purposes, you're "mr. captain save-a-ho" - defending you're dumb-trick ass lookbook chick who you and Jon "smoke" with. sweet deal broski, bet you're really livin the life up there in la-la land

dear sounddumber,

you are a bitch. you are Eric Cartman. you have a warped sense of reality and allow your ego to bypass your better judgement. You challenged someone to a fight on the internet, you think you're black and living some sort of ghetto-high-life, you think you're hard, but more likely you're upper-middle class like the rest of us, and you're still trying to come off as the victor of any confrontation, whether verbal or otherwise

fact of the matter remains, I grilled your ass in the last argument, and I've already roasted you like the bitchass pheasant that you are. And to top it off, I've served it to the rest of the viewing public.

get over yourself boy-o, or one day you're gonna actually find yourself in a fit of trouble that shit-talking and bitchassness won't get you out of.

sincerely with love,

jeepster

Guest jmatsu

we can only judge people here by their posts. imo opinion these posts tell us alot about a person. we obviously won't and don't wanna meet every single person on this forum, so i'd say that post output is a good indicator of whom one would get along with. in your case and the case of many other parasitic urchins it serves a filter. basically a bitchass or imbecile radar.

for instance your's tell us that you listen to played out music, dress shitty, and don't seem to have anything of worth to contribute.

geek's at least tell us that he shares common interests w/ a alot people here. and he's made his fair share of contributions.

Fuck, y'all are late as shit on this. I negged him ages ago. Before it was cool.

hey geek, look:

you try so hard for attention. get out and breathe some fresh air kid.

i can just tell you really do suck at life.

what would u do without SUFU?

hey geek, look:

you try so hard for attention. get out and breathe some fresh air kid.

i can just tell you really do suck at life.

what would u do without SUFU?

Just to keep everyone honest, its not life geek sucks.

Annnnnnywizzle, continue on with this train wreck.

I SUCK

YOU SUCK

HE SUCKS

SHE SUCKS

WE SUCK

YOU SUCK

THEY SUCK

now that we've been over that. can we just post pictures and comment about fits and fucking shut up with the stupid testosterone fights?!

thansk

geekbonfag?

where are you?

he IS gay so that isn't much of an insult smart ass.

you on the other hand, look fag, listen to fag music,take fag photos, probably do faggotry drugs and most likely aren't gay.