waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
^ i'm waiting for jmatsu for a confimation lol

yeah it was past pic of me that i never posted. so what? i'll be the first to admit that it and the other one are pretty bad, and that's why i never posted them anywhere except in a photobucket account. which was unfortunately hacked. and honestly that was fucked. it's not as if i haven't explained this shit or those pic haven't surfaced before. i've even on my own accord posted my own facial pics (of my own choice) in the "putting a face to name" thread.

the difference between my hate and the most recent haters, is that i have not hated on anything not publicly posted on purpose. i've never hacked into peoples' photo accounts nor have i even made attempts to see if there open.

it's called ethics of hating.

Guest jmatsu
never saw your face before thats all lol

btw, why would anyone hack your photobucket account,,,,,,,weird

it should be fairly obvious. cause the person who did so was pissed off and mistakenly thought that the posting of crappy pic or two would silence me.

Guest jmatsu

i'm going to tell all you people whats going to happen now.

i'm gonna continue to do what i always do on this site. some people are not gonna like it. some of those people who have something to say or at least think they do, are gonna say it. other's who can't say shit and who actually think those pics even matter are gonna have to save those shitty pics quick or gonna have to pm sonicvoodoo, grapedrink, and two other assholepeople who's names i can't even remember for them, cause eventually they'll be erased by a moderator.

the cycle will continue. i'm going to hate on someone or their taste in stupid shit, negrape them, then one of my "fans" or past victims is gonna splatter the same pic again. how a noob would know that's me is obvious. via pm from someone who i fucked in the ass.

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu,

just out of curiosity,

i've seen other waywt pics from you, but how come you look so much skinnier in those pics that the one sonicvoodoo posted? did you lose a lot of weight recently or what? no disrespect, just wondering...

i had just quit coke.

Guest jmatsu
jmat... you ugly, but your hate is beautiful

haha. fuck you monkey-man. lemme see all your candid shots and i'll pick and post the best one.

jmatsu,

just out of curiosity,

i've seen other waywt pics from you, but how come you look so much skinnier in those pics that the one sonicvoodoo posted?

for the record, I did not post the pic. I just quoted a pic that was posted by someone else

and jmat: who da fuck cares what you do? Who the fuck takes you seriously?

You're gonna critique others taste?......wow, you are unbelievably funny.

Why do you dislike him so? I'm getting a anti-gay-conservative-republican hates gays kinda hate (but actually knows the foot codes) vibe from sonicboom up here^^

just wondering =\

Guest jmatsu
for the record, I did not post the pic. I just quoted a pic that was posted by someone else

and jmat: who da fuck cares what you do? Who the fuck takes you seriously?

You're gonna critique others taste?......wow, you are unbelievably funny.

you may have not originally posted it(and i know you're not smart enough to have gotten it outta a private photo account). don't front, you know you jerk off to that pic and think that it's part of some sorta arsenal.

you know you take my shit seriously cause you keep coming back for more.

Guest jmatsu
*eating popcorn*

that picture was unbelievably bad, jmat is still on point with his hate 99% of the time.

course shit is bad...why do you think i've never voluntarily posted that shit b4?

my bad, I didn't actually quote the pic, I right clicked on the already posted pic and gpt the url.

I absolutely did not post the original pic. I never had it to post

and,do you honestly think I could take anything said by someone who looks like you seriously?

Guest jmatsu
my bad, I didn't actually quote the pic, I right clicked on the already posted pic and gpt the url.

I absolutely did not post the original pic. I never had it to post

so wtf is was/your point? how would i or shit be funny that i enjoy critiquing or commenting on alot shit on this site?