waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

What is the only thing stopping your mom from going to Jenny Craig?

The front door! Hahaha that always gets me, I just felt this situation was appropriate to bust that out.

clown-shoes-red-yellow500.jpg

fact of the matter is I still style on a hell of a lot more people, and my clothes cost 1/2 as much.

you can say clown feet, you can call me heap, but hey, I've heard the same things coming up, and I'll hear the same shit the rest of my life. I'm still getting play and living a life that doesn't revolve around making fun of people on the internet. that's just a hobby for me.

and wesley pipes is stylin, regardless of internet racism/shit-talk.

i personally found max's fit perfectly fine, the boots looked amazing imho, the toe shape is my favorite and they're beat up it just looked good. people can hate but he's a tall guy, doesn't change the fact that he's posting fits while you're hiding behind internet immaturity. neg away lamer.

sup max?

sup scott

I don't care if he hides behind the internet. I don't have too. I dress pretty well for someone without means.

see, I like it better when people pull off amazing outfits with stuff they found in a thrift store or w/e because it involves more creativity...

Guest jmatsu
see, I like it better when people pull off amazing outfits with stuff they found in a thrift store or w/e because it involves more creativity...

i'd say that it requires more ingenuity and luck. creativity often times than not = crapola.

3418415979_6e3a4df6de.jpg

3418414231_de83321881.jpg

khaki / grey/ black / purple / black

when i saw the feet close up i immediately thought of:

20040109-cowboy-bebop.jpg

(not a bad thing)

yep... thats the one

small world, ive spent a lot of time down there.

looks good cream :cool:

Photo1-5.jpg

everything about the fit is good, but the collar is what i like best.

haha, glad you caught my ninja edit.

lol at you working at the pink. no offense man, but i just cant see you working there. (dont they make you wear corny blazers and shit?)

at the time it was a pink OCBD and khakis. i was 19 and a busboy, and pulling 100 a day in tips. loved it.

now, its polo shirts(black) with the logo. grouper sandwiches are still 20$ and the beer selection still sucks.

Is that an euphemism for me hitting black people?

Oh and a few people would disagree with you there...

It didnt hit man, take the L and go work on it.

need better punches

at the time it was a pink OCBD and khakis. i was 19 and a busboy, and pulling 100 a day in tips. loved it.

now, its polo shirts(black) with the logo. grouper sandwiches are still 20$ and the beer selection still sucks.

haha, gotta love old, rich, drunk tippers. i used to spend a couple weeks every winter down there when i was growing up. my grandma just moved literally right next door to the pink, and i stayed with her for a week last year. boca grande is boring as fuck now that im not 12 anymore.