waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

3from friday

ccp, luc, dior, cdiem,attachment, too much booze and a camera

plus carols new mask dip dyed paper object printed gonna be in stores by june :P

sdc13259.jpg

sdc13258.jpg

sdc13266.jpg

sdc13269.jpg

sdc13265.jpg

Korean 'fashion kids' lol

agreed, but that is still sharp as fuck for three-hundy. wish i could cop something half as decent for around the same. nice work.
banana republic has decent-looking suits for pretty cheap.

edit: just checked their website and the blazers are $250 and the pants $130. kinda steep when you add in the trip to the tailor.

i fuckin wanna hear more about this fuckin $300 suit ok?!

Here's the story behind the $300 suit;

The suit is pure bespoke, although I had the pants knocked off the Jil Simons trousers again with the same deletion of the Raf details. Zipper fly, less decorative stitching, conventionally flashed pockets.

The jacket was 100% bespoke, from no pattern. I had told the tailor I wanted something with a low button stance (that first button is on my navel), high armholes, slim arms. I'm about 80% on the fit of the jacket, the arms are really slim in person, because I told him to slim them down at the first fitting (I did two fittings). That is also why the backs of the sleeves and armpits are bunching weirdly, I guess he didnt adjust everything well after I had him adjust the sleeve width.

Korean tailors are really fond of extreme suppression in the jacket sides, I guess he didn't take into account that I'm extremely skinny and don't need the same suppression that these fat old barrel chested guys get.

I told him I wanted something slim, and I guess he may have also been thinking Dior Homme, while I was thinking more like Raf FW09/10.

The whole suit is Super 120's wool, a Korean-made grey flannel. It has a nice hand, a normal sheen, and drapes smoothly.

The jacket is full floating canvas, the cuffs are 3 working buttons each, I had the lapel hole deleted. 2 1/4" lapels. Very subtle pitckstitch on the jacket. Felted under the collar, which isn't normally done here. That's about all I asked for.

I've given the suit a test run outside for an hour or so, it broke necks, so I guess it fits nicely and looks good in the flesh.

The Korean won is trash money right now, so it was 500,000W, about $315, 325 nowadays. Last year it would've been like $550, but it was just a matter of the exchange rate being good for me.

I'm probably gonna make this same suit again, in a better fabric, in navy. I'll get the back of the sleeves/sleeve width sorted better next time, and get the jacket a bit wider in the sides. Maybe set the button stance even lower and go single button, and I think I'll have exactly what I want. For $300 again.

Banana Republic can't touch this, for any price.

The suit is pure bespoke, although I had the pants knocked off the Jil Simons trousers again with the same deletion of the Raf details. Zipper fly, less decorative stitching, conventionally flashed pockets.

The jacket was 100% bespoke, from no pattern. I had told the tailor I wanted something with a low button stance (that first button is on my navel), high armholes, slim arms. I'm about 80% on the fit of the jacket, the arms are really slim in person, because I told him to slim them down at the first fitting (I did two fittings). That is also why the backs of the sleeves and armpits are bunching weirdly, I guess he didnt adjust everything well after I had him adjust the sleeve width.

Korean tailors are really fond of extreme suppression in the jacket sides, I guess he didn't take into account that I'm extremely skinny and don't need the same suppression that these fat old barrel chested guys get.

I told him I wanted something slim, and I guess he may have also been thinking Dior Homme, while I was thinking more like Raf FW09/10.

The whole suit is Super 120's wool, a Korean-made grey flannel. It has a nice hand, a normal sheen, and drapes smoothly.

The jacket is full floating canvas, the cuffs are 3 working buttons each, I had the lapel hole deleted. 2 1/4" lapels. Very subtle pitckstitch on the jacket. Felted under the collar, which isn't normally done here. That's about all I asked for.

I've given the suit a test run outside for an hour or so, it broke necks, so I guess it fits nicely and looks good in the flesh.

The Korean won is trash money right now, so it was 500,000W, about $315, 325 nowadays. Last year it would've been like $550, but it was just a matter of the exchange rate being good for me.

I'm probably gonna make this same suit again, in a better fabric, in navy. I'll get the back of the sleeves/sleeve width sorted better next time, and get the jacket a bit wider in the sides. Maybe set the button stance even lower and go single button, and I think I'll have exactly what I want. For $300 again.

thanks for the hookup

while talkin suits what do you think about that?

http://www.brownsfashion.com/product/salemensuits/96253.htm

deal? rip-off?

I'm really impressed. Fully floated and functional buttons for even less than Thick as Thieves. Fit is great too. Do you think it would be possible for me to send in a TaT suit and have him cut a new one to the same dimensions? I've become a suit whore lately.