waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

also, being skinny is way better than being fat, dumbass

and that waywt i took wasn't even in ny!

and are yous ure i was talking about you why are you so defensive? being thin is being gay you know what i mean?

have you ever seen a fat homosexual person ? noooooooooooooooo

have you ever seen a thin tank top wearing flip american migrant walking down the sidewalk in new jersey? yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss

who repped edmond :eek::confused::mad:

and are yous ure i was talking about you why are you so defensive? being thin is being gay you know what i mean?

yeah totally

have you ever seen a fat homosexual person ? noooooooooooooooo

220px-Perezhiltonorange.jpg

have you ever seen a thin tank top wearing flip american migrant walking down the sidewalk in new jersey? yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss

i've never been to jersey.

forget this shit lets get back ontrack

ok lets make a vote if domdom's proportion are off... ok? then whoever wins then there... iw ont call you no flip homo wearing tank no more ..

what is it with sufu and epic battles over whether or not ppl are fat?

fat people and skinny people have always battled since the dawn of diet.

I will say this though, fat people seem to think they arent quite AS fat as they are and instead everyone littler than them is "skinny"... when in reality theyre just a fat ass

dh. 10characters

I think sufu cards should be revoked for not being able to recognize those shoes

thank you so much everyone, i rly appreciate it...the trash is sweeter than most ppl think.

but im no snitch. ;)

sam those shoes are so much fun! <3

and chrono that fit was on point!!

I will say this though, fat people seem to think they arent quite AS fat as they are and instead everyone littler than them is "skinny"... when in reality theyre just a fat ass

I just found out that I am a victim of this, and that I'm not as skinny as my not so skinny friends think.

sam those shoes are so much fun! <3

thanks boo! i haven't worn them in years i decided to bust them out. thanks all for the kind +rep

and julz! i'm totally about to stalk your facebook for more wedding pictures. you look gorgeous and your eyebrows are so perfect haha