waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

it would be one thing if it was the least bit practical...

it keeps my neck warm! haha..

yo, i don't claim to be above peasant status yet, and i'm not gonna hide anything even if some of you are gonna rip me for it. it is what it is and it will get better as i keep making skrill. im workin on it! until then, i'm wearing the shit out of my $3 scarf!!!

oh, and those booties are far from uggs! F-troupe. front detail below. cutout behind the ankle. boys, i will wear heels, but this is waywTODAY. and today this was it!

bootiesfy1.jpg

oh, and those booties are far from uggs! F-troupe. front detail below. cutout behind the ankle. boys, i will wear heels, but this is waywTODAY. and today this was it!

bootiesfy1.jpg

Ugh. Those things are really ugly. Now I wish you didn't show me them.

U also seem to like wrapping belts around your waist on the outside. How about an oversized shirt/skirt like this?

Something with simplier thinner lines won't compete with your crazy scarf....

oversizedshirtry3.jpg

oh whatever. sometimes you guys just want any excuse to hate...haha. i should've known.

Not really. I hardly hate on the women on sufu. I usually come from a standpoint of acknowledging why a certain look sucks. If I can't make any constructive critisicm at least internally I usually just ignore a look. But you seem to try to throw all these different diseparate items together hoping they will work. Money aint the issue. It just knowing when to tone something down and when to amp something up. Its about balance. The extreme is doing everything all in one tone which sufu gooks are nortorious for doing cuz they be stupid sheep. If you like that scarf so much, make it the focal point of your wardrobe and tone everything else down.

Not really. I hardly hate on the women on sufu. I usually come from a standpoint of acknowledging why a certain look sucks. If I can't make any constructive critisicm at least internally I usually just ignore a look. But you seem to try to throw all these different diseparate items together hoping they will work. Money aint the issue. It just knowing when to tone something down and when to amp something up. Its about balance. The extreme is doing everything all in one tone which sufu gooks are nortorious for doing cuz they be stupid sheep. If you like that scarf so much, make it the focal point of your wardrobe and tone everything else down.

meh, i bought the damn thing in taiwan for 3 dollars two weeks ago and it's like a new cheap toy that you play with until it breaks. it's funny how much people like to talk about it.

hey, if people have something constructive to say, i'll take it. i have no issues with that. let it all hang out. and thanks...i mean it.