waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

DSCN0328.jpg

rjb

samurai

clarks

don't like how you cuff your sam. makes your legs looks shorter.

they like two short aircraft carriers made outta denim. oh almost forgot, but next time try to suck in that gut b4 taking the pic.

sorry im not sufu enough to dig stacking, it just looks god awful and gaudy. oh and im all about the belly pride. fuck being skinny.

promon just ordered you to crop them. nobody said nothing bout stacking.

fuck having a piglet-belly.

dumb.jpg

if u insist on those cuff atrocities then u might as well just tuck yr shirt in, pull them denims up to your pits and wear that pink cap instead (wont need to crop!). is that a curved unibrow i see? kinda looks like a bird.

BirdSilhs_on3785.jpg

im 6'1". and they were already hemmed.

wildone.jpg

quit hating on cuffs.

i don't think he is hating on cuffs in general. at least i aint. just your's. you can't just liberally insert a pic of marlon brando in his prime up in this shit as some sorta universal cuff-defense/excuse. cause comparing his/this fit and swag factor to your's is kinda ludicrous. simply that the brando estate would find this (doesn't matter if it wasn't deliberate) insulting.

dude just change the cuffs up. is it that difficult for your seemingly simpleton mind to understand? the way you cuff yr shit just looks bad.