waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

this kinda creeps me out a little!

if i wanted to meet an obnoxious stuck-up starving wanna be actress i am sure i would trip on a few 5 minutes after leaving lax, therefore there would be no need to go all the way to the place you work at.

if your posts were just you playing along and your response to jeepster was just a joke(although i doubt it) ignore the previous sentence.

thanks in advance.

I've got no ego tied up in it; a party shot from two months ago, I've already decided for myself how well it worked, and now it's a memento of the occasion - I'm just bearing witness.

Ha ha well you obviously don't give much of a fuck about how foul that tie looks! I suspect you were trying to clash a bit to make a statement; hopefully your mates were entertained and you got your end wet.

PS I'd be interested to see it actually used effectively in an outfit.

2cossk6.jpg

sistersuzie scarf shoutout (on the hook)

Cmon dude lets be serious, Ur not even thinking of wearing that scarf and bomber outside. The air-con better be on inside. Or r u out of SG at the moment.

But dope neverthe-less. Btw what trainers r those

Cmon dude lets be serious, Ur not even thinking of wearing that scarf and bomber outside. The air-con better be on inside. Or r u out of SG at the moment.

Step yo Sufu relationship game up. Tweeds has transcended the land of lah…for now.

shout out to team yoohoo!

2nvry1j.jpg

1zvtw20.jpg

today:

geller himalaya shirt,

cloak grey herringbone jeans,

beat up black cons.

I'm sorry, we don't deal with pasty white males.

If you were a pasty white female you'd get that chocolate all over you though (and mass you probably let you do one of those gross things he's into).