waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Man I left Kiya a rep for that and called him Dennis Hopper status...believe it or not, who knows I wasn't there, at his peak apparently Hopper was doin coke just so he could keep drinking, contrary to the popular belief he was mostly a cokehead, dude was on like a 5th and 28 beers a day, every day. I find it hard to believe myself, but hey

For the record, i can hit 30 drinks easy, just depends on what else is mixed with the liquor.... Also, it's far easier if you're drinking for you know.. like ten hours..

I'm a professional at this, been doing it for ten years now. I don't recommend it for beginners.

Haha. Good to know you have the proper training. I need to work my way up to that level. Last year's new years eve i was throwing up neon green jello shot puke onto fresh white snow outside. It was beautiful.....

Haha. Good to know you have the proper training. I need to work my way up to that level. Last year's new years eve i was throwing up neon green jello shot puke onto fresh white snow outside. It was beautiful.....

You ready for this?

I've never in my life thrown up from drinking alcohol.

I myself still can't believe this.

You ready for this?

Damn. Back when i used to drink more, a few times, i'd just go in the bathroom and pull the trigger becuase i know i'd feel better sleeping that night and in the morning. Whatevs. Your feat is pretty impressive, though.

i think i have puked from drinking maybe 3 times in my life, and one of the times was after a bar brawl and i took a couple hits in the gut. i was on autopilot come 1:30am on nye, too much mgd, makers, jim beam, champagne, sparks, and pot. i got a delicious sandwich though

You ready for this?

Complete opposite here..mixed a little too much rum in my drinks and ended up yakking in 5 places throughout the campsite (including my sleeping bag). Probably gonna stick to that light 5% juice from now on.

For the record, i can hit 30 drinks easy, just depends on what else is mixed with the liquor.... Also, it's far easier if you're drinking for you know.. like ten hours..

I'm a professional at this, been doing it for ten years now. I don't recommend it for beginners.

I can get to about 20-25 drinks in 3-4 hours on a decent night...and we aint talkin beer either.

Normally some vodka on the rocks, patron, maybe some JW or some Glenn of sorts

Listen guys.

I can drink a whole lot of alcohol!

Would you believe that? It's totally true!

A real big lot of it!