waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Ya I'm pretty sure I can say what I want, don't tell me what to do thx.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Do you have Bratz dollz covering your bookcase right next to a copy of your older sister's copy of "the Perks of Being a Wallflower"? That quote might be the most bitchass thing I've ever read on this forum.

No, but I get the idea that people don't want me here, or don't want me to post, because my outfits need work. Simply stating that it's a free world and I can do what I want as long as I'm not hurting anyone / breaking any rules. I'm done.

I see that you are trying to stand your ground by expressing your individualism, but the fact that the general consensus of your fits werent so great, it's a clear sign that what you thought was a cool fit was in fact faulty and "needs work."

Guest umhaha84
Ya I'm pretty sure I can say what I want, don't tell me what to do thx.

If you say or do stupid shit, expect a response

ok you are just retarded.

when you post WAYWT w/o expecting people to give you a feedback or critique, you should never post your outfit.

xenox

we all realize you're a free individual

but please shut the fuck up and just read for a while

you might learn something

If I didn't speak up all I would've learned is that people want me dead and my mum's vagina filled with shards of glass, which doesn't help me at all and is somewhat mortifying. Anyway, I did say I was done so, should stop replying.

HBlack: Fits aight, but cut it out with that pigeon toe shit.

Ledger: Since you started school or whatever your fits been getting to be fire. Really feelin the summer ninja look and have been thinking about the kinds of shorts I need to get before the warmer months. Can't rep.

Would wear this:

P10004261.jpg

Mhm, well at least I've found something out from tirade of bullshit you sufu'ers seem to love to throw on new kids who can't afford to get their shit tailored. You love exaggerating.

Well, I'm kinda glad at least I managed to get some information out of your cunts, by weeding through your words that would make baby jesus cry. Enjoy my absence, I'll be back though.

Oh and as for trying to be acceptable, Fuck you, to say that _I_ am trying to be acceptable is simply a joke. I didn't realise that vintage shoes and australian brand hoodies are the norm here, ignorant prick.

Ciao.

you're stupid, so i can see how and why you'd wanna right shit off as "bullshit."

stop trying to cry about being poor. doesnt work as an excuse cause other members with limited resources have had decent fits. others also have the sense to not wear and post wackness here. so yeah you're seriously stupid.

your shit sucks so what they genuinely are is inconsequential in terms of you getting ass-shanked. just to let you know vintage shoes and australian labels are somewhat a norm here cause there are entire thread devoted to them....well maybe not your specific shit because they are horrid just like your bitchassness affliction.

picture over load.

Dubai airport.fewtomanyfreedrinks.

P10000651.jpg

Dubai hotel.

P10003221.jpg

Australia.

P10004261.jpg

Aus.

P10004591.jpg

imagining you and friend at an airport is fucking hilarious. airport security must have thought "gay muslim couple." or by jus racial profiling (general appearance): a terrorist and a white sympathizer... as mentioned, your warm weather fits arent bad, but that diy looking "fake chanel" tee is mad hipster arts and crafts.

in australia? have fun and be safe. go buy some con.