sycamore no more

Photo_120908_001.jpg

Photo_120908_002.jpg?t=1228880010

too lazy for a real pic

s2a hoodie

n hooly shirt

nn jeans

dbss

Are you fuckin serious? Man, mrip. Stop morphing styles like power rangers and sick to a consistent style man. That n hooly shit looks ridiculous on you.

i quickly get bored and switch up my shit every week

i know that hoolyshit is ridiculous thats why i bought i

its basically a tall tee which i rocked before

bitchassness has nuthin to do with his shitty outfit, but with his bitchass responses...the symptoms. if he had just remained silent instead of whining about his shit being ok/unwack and yadax3, then he wouldn't have incurred more hate (from at least me).

hopefully he'll just wash down my and the justified/prescribed hate with a nice glass of shut the fuck up.

Mhm, well at least I've found something out from tirade of bullshit you sufu'ers seem to love to throw on new kids who can't afford to get their shit tailored. You love exaggerating.

Well, I'm kinda glad at least I managed to get some information out of your cunts, by weeding through your words that would make baby jesus cry. Enjoy my absence, I'll be back though.

Oh and as for trying to be acceptable, Fuck you, to say that _I_ am trying to be acceptable is simply a joke. I didn't realise that vintage shoes and australian brand hoodies are the norm here, ignorant prick.

Ciao.

Mhm, well at least I've found something out from tirade of bullshit you sufu'ers seem to love to throw on new kids who can't afford to get their shit tailored. You love exaggerating.

Well, I'm kinda glad at least I managed to get some information out of your cunts, by weeding through your words that would make baby jesus cry. Enjoy my absence, I'll be back though.

Oh and as for trying to be acceptable, Fuck you, to say that _I_ am trying to be acceptable is simply a joke. I didn't realise that vintage shoes and australian brand hoodies are the norm here, ignorant prick.

Ciao.

ciao sweetie!!!! :):):)