waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Sorry for the late pass here but... Poly is that the Upland jacket? If so, I'm now real sad I didn't more effort into getting through to SS on the Black Friday sale. Looks good, and darker that I had thought.

excuse the crappy pic

woolrich

kzo

ande whall

barneys

3084475148_e89d0220d9.jpg

Sorry for the late pass here but... Poly is that the Upland jacket? If so, I'm now real sad I didn't more effort into getting through to SS on the Black Friday sale. Looks good, and darker that I had thought.

yeah it is. a lot of people slept on this jacket cuz in pictures it looks pretty red, but in reality there is a lot of black mixed into the maroon. glad i picked it up for 50% off!

Catcher in the Rye was great as a 10th grader...i think this book is taught in many places around this stage for a good reason. As I've gotten older, I have found the book increasingly dull, and require a heavier dose of nihilism, cynicism and sarcasm to satisfy my fix.
Rock and roll deal with it
Are speaking as a world-wizened 12th grader?

no hes speaking as a first year liberal arts major who read less than zero because he read the blurb on the paper back that says "cather in the rye for the mtv generation" then made the 'mtv holden caufield' character his screen name, googled commes des garcons since they referenced it throughout the novel, found superfuture and dropped a rules of attraction quote because brett ellis novels speak to him because hes sexually confused and his daddy is a FUCKING ASSHOLE.

i hope that clears it up.

i don't think 'fade to black 3' would have passed the metal detectors.

actually surprised i'm still here after like 3 days and 2 pics

fate, fate lies in the hands of the Big Man down under.

that's the first pic I've seen of you but then again superfuture has been a bitch to surf on esp on an iphone since the update