waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

how the fuck you pull this shit off in london? dont your jawns get fucked up when bros give you swirleys? toilet water is not good for fades, yo.

Clopek and I were just talking about this. Usually they think there is a costume party somewhere or I'm gay. Though they always get distracted by something else before bad stuff happens to me.

jmatsu- If we ever get a chance to chill, i'll need to wear the other colorway of that cdg shirt tee i bought form you and we can be twinsies

i'm a bit late because i haven't check supefuture lately (too much alcohol), but fuuma you lookin mad sexy no homo, nf one you pull off the dr martins well and chrono nice.

jmatsu- If we ever get a chance to chill, i'll need to wear the other colorway of that cdg shirt tee i bought form you and we can be twinsies

no way. people jus think we gay matching couple. you being the catcher of course...

i repped that shit, i wore something similar except my clarks were the darker brown leather joints, and my sweater was fullzip. saw that pic and was like i should have gone with the suede over the leather

no way. people jus think we gay matching couple. you being the catcher of course...

Jmatsu is a fair man, willing to negotiate his sexual boundaries as long as you're the one who takes it up the ass.