waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

sbw is one of my favorite posters here. I hope a lot of the streetwear guys can grow up to be him

not as meta today (mcnugget loving concept)

picture010io8.jpg

raf by

cdg h+

double identity

milsurp bag

newyork2_hf.jpg

hes from dallas too, hes friends with my boss!

I know I'm late (always a late nig nog concept) but the thought of this guy getting into a beat up 2002 Honda Civic or going to a Wal-Mart for a smoke just makes me giggle.

dear chronaug, were kop cdg h+ pant? those are pretty much exactly what i want in a pair of black wool(?) pants

dear fuuma, you look like a 15 year old when you are clean shaven. i find this strange and confusing, but you at look like the classiest most ballinest motherfuckin 15 year old ever so it's ok

dear chronaug, were kop cdg h+ pant? those are pretty much exactly what i want in a pair of black wool(?) pants

dear fuuma, you look like a 15 year old when you are clean shaven. i find this strange and confusing, but you at look like the classiest most ballinest motherfuckin 15 year old ever so it's ok

Now you know why I always have a two days beard. I shaved it and got that rent boy haircut because I guess that's the concept I'm going for right now. I hear it helps pay the rent too!

worm, you shoulda gone to Century 21. You would've found wool pantz galore. Uniqlo was not the place to be lookin.

I actually tried on a pair of Grey Acne Wool pants @ C21 yesterday. Not my bag, but you probably would've dug (had they been darker/black)

always a rentboy (homosexual favors for money) concept

and yeah jeep didn't get to lots of the places i wanted to go, such is the nature of a one day nyc trip

true true

again, sorry I cut out. Looks like the rest of your day got more interesting/colder haha

Habia always knows how to chill.

img4215an9.jpg

ca4la hat, silk cotton scarf, rick ls and tanks, ma belt, dior coat. cardi. and wide pants, ann sneaks

cold again today waiting for so much in the mail that i can wrap up in. Its shit when you get 3 or 4 packages in one day: i would rather have one a day :) ... pleasure delay