waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

wooohOoOoooOo!!!! absolutely invigorating day today as my associates and I opened an interdimensional portal to the supersymmetrical theorized 24th dimension via wormholes produced in the lab, unfortunately the portal was only large enough to accomodate a small rodent!!! stay tuned in tomorrow for updates!!!

LOL @ THIS SHIT :D

sportfreak I am grateful that you took the time to post the photograph of the poison dart frog back there. I was very interested in your shoes and also wanted very much to know what animal they had been designed after. thank you.

I am also very interested in the fate of the small rodent you and your colleagues have transported to the other dimension. Please update on his condition and if he survived the journey as soon as possible. again, thanks.

edit: skull im actually wearing a beanie in the picture

i know, i'm not blind, wait so you were trying to pull off that grungy bboy look i see? do you shower? do you place your head in a specific position when you go to bed to achieve that ultimate "i'm a hipster i never shower but nobody know, kinda, cuz i have a beanie, but my hair's too long it's all curvy sex-confused" hairstyle or what? just curious

edit: hair would look awesome if you were taller or have more facial hair, maybe? i wanna kiss you!

i know, i'm not blind, wait so you were trying to pull off that grungy bboy look i see? do you shower? do you place your head in a specific position when you go to bed to achieve that ultimate "i'm a hipster i never shower but nobody know, kinda, cuz i have a beanie, but my hair's too long it's all curvy sex-confused" hairstyle or what? just curious

edit: hair would look awesome if you were taller or have more facial hair, maybe? i wanna kiss you!

Never has anyone tried so hard to do so much and accomplished so little.