waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

nah man, i'm not done

i could shit on your parade all day cause i like calling a bitch a bitch

i'm def racist, just ask my irish wife...son, you dont know shit...

generalizations? this is coming from the same kid that used nigga and faggot this and faggot that like its going out of style....suddenly you're one righteous cracker

people dont know you? i think people here know you all too well, that why u constantly need to change your style and your stances because you have no original thoughts of your own...never had never will.....

its been said many times on here but never more appropriate than now.

SHUT THE FUCK UP JACK PHOTOGRAPHY

hah. I don't have to defend anything cause I haven't sold anything besides things I never wore in wdywts anyway, check my FS thread if you need to see for yourself. I just bought a neighborhood hoody and some jeans too last week, guess jmats isn't going to like that very much right? hahaha

you guys don't know me. maybe I am half irish or half "white" or "cracker" as you would call it, but why the fuck should I feel bad about that? The Irish have been historically one of the most oppressed people in our country, but really what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Way to make generalizations, assert you're a racist and prove that you're close minded.

you done yet homie?

man

i am CWD king here

if one more girl tells me I look like James Dean

i may have to go full tilt CWD. like lacoste polo /cargo shorts /tivas/college sweatshirt

serious bizness

but just playin. i like the attention.

nah man, i'm not done

i could shit on your parade all day cause i like calling a bitch a bitch

i'm def racist, just ask my irish wife...son, you dont know shit...

generalizations? this is coming from the same kid that used nigga and faggot this and faggot that like its going out of style....suddenly you're one righteous cracker

people dont know you? i think people here know you all too well, that why u constantly need to change your style and your stances because you have no original thoughts of your own...never had never will.....

its been said many times on here but never more appropriate than now.

SHUT THE FUCK UP JACK PHOTOGRAPHY

obviously your wife (your right hand) isn't giving you enough attention.

you can officially log off superfuture now and take your wife out to a nice dinner and get yourself laid. (order a pizza and log on to bangbros.com)

jeep- why don't you just play the part. buy a black leather jacket, some white tees, and pomade. You already have the jeans. Girls be all over your nuts

I don't wear white tee's... like ever. I dunno why, just not flattering

but I do gotta get a nice leather jacket, and I've got the pomade and the jeans... need motorcycle boots though... size 14W or 15... help me find these thangggggz

also I have no problem playing the part... I was hanging out with theatre girls the other night getting them wet by reciting robert frost poems that I memorized in like 3rd grade haha

I don't know whether you're a sell out or a genius with that frost shit. Feel bad for the minimum wage theater jockey who had to clean up them snail trails though.

obviously your wife (your right hand) isn't giving you enough attention.

you can officially log off superfuture now and take your wife out to a nice dinner and get yourself laid. (order a pizza and log on to bangbros.com)

wow

seriously, you should disappear back into the hole you've been hiding out in the last few months since milspex left you high and dry

poor jakphotography, the misunderstood irish man whos had the hard life

its not cause you are irish...its cause you are trash and a dumb fuck!!!

I don't know whether you're a sell out or a genius with that frost shit. Feel bad for the minimum wage theater jockey who had to clean up them snail trails though.

it was the only thing I thought of that would get them revving

that and my Longfellow line

"I'm a poet/ I just don't know it/ but my feet show it/ they're longfellows" as a lead in to my large feet and penis.