waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

what is it with you guys and making fun of skinny girls? a lot of girls would turn to eating disorders to be that skinny. you should praise women who have the body for fashion without paying the price.

i'm not trying to say that curvy women aren't beautiful, because they are-but this is a fashion site... i'd figure skinny girls would be of more tolerance.

what is with like you and totally like supporting like the cause for women to like be able to vote like totally that was like made legal in like i don't know like centuries ago like like y'know what i mean? i feel so empowered like, i could totally show my tits to the internet and like get e-fame on a like y'know a men's site. i feel so good it is like so great and i didn't even get a cent for it. d'ya know what that feels like? it's like, y'know, like going to a poor country like canada, like and totally helping out the poor people build like wells so their women who are like taller than their like men can totally relax and like totally sunbake and get like totally orange like, like, me.

what is with like you and totally like supporting like the cause for women to like be able to vote like totally that was like made legal in like i don't know like centuries ago like like y'know what i mean? i feel so empowered like, i could totally show my tits to the internet and like get e-fame on a like y'know a men's site. i feel so good it is like so great and i didn't even get a cent for it. d'ya know what that feels like? it's like, y'know, like going to a poor country like canada, like and totally helping out the poor people build like wells so their women who are like taller than their like men can totally relax and like totally sunbake and get like totally orange like, like, me.

OMG! like, i totally like never thought that like it would be like appropriate to like call like a guy like a cunt until like now. totally.

what is it with you guys and making fun of skinny girls? a lot of girls would turn to eating disorders to be that skinny. you should praise women who have the body for fashion without paying the price.

i'm not trying to say that curvy women aren't beautiful, because they are-but this is a fashion site... i'd figure skinny girls would be of more tolerance.

I can't appreciate anything else as much as a nice skinny chick. I don't know what it is, but my friends don't understand me either. I don't need bosoms or booty, I just like skeeeneee.

So my remark was out of total seriousness.

PICT0038-1.jpg

purple1.gif

You may feel that you can't go on another moment, another day.

Life may be absolutely unbearable. You may want to just close your eyes and cease to exist. I know it feels like no one understands your pain. But we are here for you.

~* you are in my prayers tonight *~