waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

haha, i should have been more clear. what i meant was:

and un are fucking destroying this page, no denial

un- whenever I get around to taking a waywt, I am gonna steal that idea.
Love this photo. Ditch or no ditch, -un brings it.

rather, looking at the quotes now it appears to be more love for the nature of the photo itself, rather than the fit. which doesn't bother me. i was more curious as to how that was a "good fit."

CIMG1447.jpg

not feeling those skinny, skinny legs.

unless she wants me too. i which case I would.

mmmmm

A girl's legs just can't be skinny enough

not a bad fit I suppose

You are mistaken.

what is it with you guys and making fun of skinny girls? a lot of girls would turn to eating disorders to be that skinny. you should praise women who have the body for fashion without paying the price.

i'm not trying to say that curvy women aren't beautiful, because they are-but this is a fashion site... i'd figure skinny girls would be of more tolerance.

what is it with you guys and making fun of skinny girls? a lot of girls would turn to eating disorders to be that skinny. you should praise women who have the body for fashion without paying the price.

i'm not trying to say that curvy women aren't beautiful, because they are-but this is a fashion site... i'd figure skinny girls would be of more tolerance.

SHOW US YOUR TITTIES!!!!!

Apparently you haven't noticed, but on the internet everything gets made fun of. Especially extremes, on either end of the spectrum.