waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
fithv4.jpg

$1.49 belt:

beltxt8.jpg

why you always gotta dress stoops and piss me off? my poop look nicer than you. maybe it smell better too? if i saw you in public i would give you a 10 dollars. 10 dollars... for you to take a taxi and get the fuck outta my sight.

ppl hate new footwear here, u gotta pay someone to break em for u so that they will become 'acceptable' to sufu standardz:p

exactly...not sure what hes on about.

what do you meant "the tee to shirt proportion is off?"

what? the sneakers are too new or clean or something? i've had these for while, and they are still like this. that's what happens when you have an abundance of footwear. it's rotation. some get loved more than others.

oh. thanks. i nver seen the shinoda fit. i can't remember who he is. u make me curious. link me.

not sure if you be jokin.. but here:

P1000437copy.jpg
not feeling the top so much, but those are probably one of my fav dhomoz ever. german trainers are pretty much hateproof. maybe if you just didn't wear the denim jkt....

just making silly observations and probab stating obvious thingz

those are the hi tops, which holds the stacks better than the low tops.. i have both versions, and if you are looking for jmatty's fit you should get the hi top versionz...

Fit looks good, jmat. I don't know what people's problems are with the dh german army trainers. One thing i was wondering, is how the hell do your slim/skinny jeans fit so well on them? Is it because you wear size 41 or something and the foot opening is smaller? Mine (normal german army because i not balla) always cause my slim/skinny jeans and pants to sit funny. They mids or highs or something?.

also ken whilst your here and i'm lazy what are the jeans you are wearing in the one i quoted?

those be destroyed (rips+holez) wax jeans, wit black cloth sewn underneath the jeans so that your skin wont show, at least the front part...