waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
^ while i like dh/mmm/german sneakers, they dont seem to be workin with the rest of the fit...i mean yea its just tee, jeans, sneakers, but i dunno somethin bout the sneakers aint right with the fit.

thanks for the vague insight.

^ while i like dh/mmm/german sneakers, they dont seem to be workin with the rest of the fit...i mean yea its just tee, jeans, sneakers, but i dunno somethin bout the sneakers aint right with the fit.

i think if the shoes were worn down a bit more it'd be cool. think its cause its pretty new so its eye-catching

what in the fuck? Meda, if you really wanted people to not see your face, why not just blur it out? Why you gotta make a fool out of yourself and put a toque over your face? The shit don't even have holes in it, bitch you tryna stifle yourself?

son-ed me? care to elaborate? Perhaps that toque of yours seems to have blocked the blood flow to your damned brain.. Bitch im only being honest.. Your fit is weak, what more can I say..

Guest skull2
259c876f.jpg

HV

Ksubi

VC

DHomo

he probably don't care but, the tee to shirt proportion is off and those shoes don't look on point, wear sneakers with full suits and go for a jog in the park

Guest jmatsu
he probably don't care but, the tee to shirt proportion is off and those shoes don't look on point, wear sneakers with full suits and go for a jog in the park

exactly...not sure what hes on about.

what do you meant "the tee to shirt proportion is off?"

what? the sneakers are too new or clean or something? i've had these for while, and they are still like this. that's what happens when you have an abundance of footwear. it's rotation. some get loved more than others.

Guest jmatsu
IMG_4559.jpg

topman beanie

gap tee

geller X hanes tanks

$15 cheap mondays from odin

fake suade af-1s.

and ayo jmat i think ur diors is too fresh out the box. play some ball in em. :)

i actually used them at the driving range once. i don't play basketball. maybe you could take me to chase monkeys or harvest balut?

anyway this recent offering is not nearly as offensive as your usual slop, but your purchase and fit of the cms totally defeats their purpose. honestly i think that you should stop attempting the tuck...no hate this time, but your legs are just too battleship-big to do that shit.

Fit looks good, jmat. I don't know what people's problems are with the dh german army trainers. One thing i was wondering, is how the hell do your slim/skinny jeans fit so well on them? Is it because you wear size 41 or something and the foot opening is smaller? Mine (normal german army because i not balla) always cause my slim/skinny jeans and pants to sit funny. They mids or highs or something?

Meda- The visible tank under the tshirt looks shitty on you. Not the extra material underneath, but the tank in the chest area looks like a bra. Sorry, man.

what the fuck does that even mean? "tee to legs"?

i believe the proportion of his upper half to his lower half.

jmat i think this fit is ok. The deoooooor homo military sneaks imo only look good when wearing shorts. I think only some shoes can look good with shorts on, these be one.

yeh also you pulled them out inspired by shinoda last fitZ?

tnx like the tee btw.. woot

Guest jmatsu
Fit looks good, jmat. I don't know what people's problems are with the dh german army trainers. One thing i was wondering, is how the hell do your slim/skinny jeans fit so well on them? Is it because you wear size 41 or something and the foot opening is smaller? Mine (normal german army because i not balla) always cause my slim/skinny jeans and pants to sit funny. They mids or highs or something?

Meda- The visible tank under the tshirt looks shitty on you. Not the extra material underneath, but the tank in the chest area looks like a bra. Sorry, man.

for dior i usually take a 41.5 (they b highs). i doubt the size has much to do with the opening. infact the opening for these jawns b much bigger than the regualr german trainer highs. these ksubis in the fit are not joeys. they were geegees. the cuff or leg opening is much smaller than deedees yet bigger than that of joeys. if i had wore joeys or aprils or cuts of that kind, the shoe would have bulged out.

Guest jmatsu
i believe the proportion of his upper half to his lower half.

jmat i think this fit is ok. The deoooooor homo military sneaks imo only look good when wearing shorts. I think only some shoes can look good with shorts on, these be one.

yeh also you pulled them out inspired by shinoda last fitZ?

tnx like the tee btw.. woot

oh. thanks. i nver seen the shinoda fit. i can't remember who he is. u make me curious. link me.