waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

TaT suit looks good on you. If nitpicking, maybe a tiny bit of cuff showing would be nice. Did you not have a date? Where's your flower?

Man, in high school you smash EVERYTHING you can.

Never again can you use the excuse "whatever man, that was way back in HIGHSCHOOL".*

*This excuse also applies to first year**

**after first year you must take responsibility for every donkey.

TaT suit looks good on you. If nitpicking, maybe a tiny bit of cuff showing would be nice. Did you not have a date? Where's your flower?

i think the necessity people place on showing cuffs is overrated. i dont think it looks bad if theres no cuff, or even just a tiny bit peeking through.

2d7wm4z.jpg

Higher res

Looking suspiciously like the pictures they find in the kids houses post school-shooting. I expect to see things like this on CNN during a "where did they go wrong" special.

whether or not who gets wat, sorry to say but this whole shameless i-get-pussy self promotion is gettin lame. we get it, you made out with some girl and copped a feel. makes me wonder where else you spread around those pictures cuz of how proud you were.

and laf at all the kids masturbating over those pictures.

:P sensitive subject eh?

"you mad cause you dont get none" is straight up highschool classic though.

I'm just wondering how many cran-tinis he had to funnel down her throat to get her to this point.

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing...05-25-2008 12:58 AMmike lowreyaww you look broken in the last pic

this don`t belong here but fuck it. i wanted to say a public fuck you to bitchass lowery.

u just mad cause you don't get NO play. infact you can't even buy it, cause you spend all your money on expensive lame basics.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

:P sensitive subject eh?

AND FUCK YOU FOR PMMING MY HOMIES TO NEG REP LAB.

WEEEEEEEEEE D.E.S.I. MUTHAFUCKA.

WE DON'T FUCK OVER OUR OWN BLOOD.

B.I.T.C.H.A.S.S.

B.E.L.I.E.V.E. D.A.T.