waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

It's the angle/photo, eog. Outfit and general vibe look nice.

i think raj's last fit was good. didnt look homo. nigga lives in tokyo and fucks bitches, i seriously doubt that he cares as to whether or not you think he looks homo/whatever. i mean no hate, just saying, but if a couple of your fits made appearances in "le rectum" club from "irreversible" eruo-nigs would probably think you were more homo than djrajio.

not taking his side, but objectively, looking like a homo/being fashion foward seems synonomous to the untrained wannabe fashionista.

i agree

i've said it before and i'll say it again: masculinity substantiates the clothes, not the other way around

and don't believe for a second that masculinity is correlated in any way to sexual orientation

rajio's vitriol has been rather toxic as of late, but the important thing is a humility that anchors his perspective: one of my favorite quotes of his that shows this is posted in the favorite sufu quotes thread. look it up, its spectacular

i dont know where all the hate between the two come from, at this point i think its more tongue in cheek than anything. they both have the cash and a developed sense of aesthetics that guide their waywts, people just need to see past their grudges and see the clothes for what they are: an espression of awareness and an extension of self, a care for appearance; a studied presentation of brand and cultural history poised against the sea of mediocrity and neglect that plagues the modern world

and your last waywt made you look like a raging homo. top that, top that, top that.

Edited for hot funky hip suburban rap battle.

5WKa83iK7R4

well done i think this is my fav of yours so far...the cigarillo (?) reminds me of that Les WAYWT from way back

yeah, only time ive seen those ROs done well, i think as we dip further into this era of top-heavy silhouettes, more designers are going to fuck with the proportion of shoes... some have already, jil sander creepers and lanvin high-top/thick soles come to mind

take this as you will, but i think tights + uggs are a precursor to winq's latest waywt

the RO whites are definitely very hard to pull off...the black suede w/ white midsole from ss08 is a lot more approachable, could pass for any 80s inspired grunge/street sneaker.

the precursor comment is an interesting one never thought of it like that, in fact i would have never even related the two together

It's like drinking thin rice pudding. Delicious stuff.

Love this fit, whizkit. Where'd you get that tee?

Thanks. It's from Graniph's cut and sewn range. From last year though, so not on their site now.

Would be great if it was raf but I've decided that no tshirt is worth more than $50, so I don't buy expensive tshirts anymore, maybe only in exceptional cases.