waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

so is that pack the official backpack of the 5th-D clones?

This clone shit is getting really fucking stupid.

Either you lost weight or you're wearing baggier clothes... either way, time to try out some sufu ballcrushing denim.

i've lost ALOT of weight. havent had time to buy new clothes because of work.:eek:

but im planning to go shopping when next pay day comes.thanks for the advise.:D

i've lost ALOT of weight. havent had time to buy new clothes because of work.:eek:

but im planning to go shopping when next pay day comes.thanks for the advise.:D

Isn't that a bitch? I lost like 30-40lbs and Ive had to get rid of basically everything. Now its hard to really commit to buying the higher end stuff because I don't know how much the weight im going to gain back, if any.

051208.jpg

iono man this one just irritates me. I've had a lot of criticism about the way BDUs should fit and even I think that you cinched them up way too high, especially for the size of your calves/height proportion, and didn't sag them right, giving a silhouette reminiscent of some baddie out of Aladdin. Also, the tee layering is straight out of Milspex doctrine, while the backpack seems to be standard issue equipment for the Soundbomber army. I don't think it would be fair at this point to comment on the socks showing, but I genuinely like the shoes (coincidentally I have the same pair), so iono man. i jusono.

k so anyone who layers t-shirts is following "Milspex doctrine".

and i'm not allowed to cinch my BDU's to where its comfortable for me because it creates a bad silohette. sorry my cavs actually have muscle unlike sufu's standard of 4 inch circumfrenche cavs.

constant, just as a point of interest, and its no hate or anything, but what do your hardcore friends think of your interest in expensive capitalist supporting fashions? i remember i used to get shit for wearing anything with a brand when i went to hardcore shows, and now it seems like hardcore culture isn't that elitist about its original codes anymore...

dunno, haven't been part of that scene for a long time.

eric i dun believe you been dressing like that for long because you used to be mad nike dunk sb

like i mean the fit is good but that whole style leaves little room to improve, you have to really know your shit and also be able to pull shit off to wear milspex doctrine and make it look new...

btw did you shave your teenstache or do you just blur your pics?

like i said man, iono, it's just that the whole bigger undershirt than outer tee layering was strongly pioneered by mil, is all. the post wasn't intended to be shittalk necessarily, hence the post in this thread rather than the abformented threaK.

btw i don't think the sarcastically apologetic tone coupled with spelling errors really does anything to strengthen your argument, but ok, that's irrelevant.

just accept what was said for what it's worth..

constant, just as a point of interest, and its no hate or anything, but what do your hardcore friends think of your interest in expensive capitalist supporting fashions? i remember i used to get shit for wearing anything with a brand when i went to hardcore shows, and now it seems like hardcore culture isn't that elitist about its original codes anymore...

dunno, haven't been part of that scene for a long time.

lots of people don't get it...

i also don't wear any good shit to shows of course don't want it destroyed in anyway/shape/form..

but you'd be suprised the amount of raw denim kids are wearing at shows nowadays...

like i said man, iono, it's just that the whole bigger undershirt than outer tee layering was strongly pioneered by mil, is all. the post wasn't intended to be shittalk necessarily, hence the post in this thread rather than the abformented threaK.

btw i don't think the sarcastically apologetic tone coupled with spelling errors really does anything to strengthen your argument, but ok, that's irrelevant.

just accept what was said for what it's worth..

branespload I think I usually agree with you, correct me if I'm wrong. ..

HOWEVER .. I think it's FUCKING ridiculous to say that was pioneered by mil specifically, although he does wear his tees like that, and it's integral to his style, trivial a detail as it might be.

For example ... (courtesy of a SUPER quick search on everybodys favourite snowboard mag/blog)

08-05-01_LEHL_kngvl94copy.jpg

08-05-0271copy.jpg

08-05-01_LEHL_kngvl96.jpg

by the way both these cats look better than eric the steez jocka

eric i dun believe you been dressing like that for long because you used to be mad nike dunk sb

like i mean the fit is good but that whole style leaves little room to improve, you have to really know your shit and also be able to pull shit off to wear milspex doctrine and make it look new...

btw did you shave your teenstache or do you just blur your pics?

i never said that ive been dressing like that forever. i used to be one of those SBZ kids for a short period of time and that was the start of when dressing even mattered to me.

the way i dress now althought seems to be some sorta "clone" to you guys or w/e is aesthetically pleasing to me and i don't feel as if i'm "following" and doctrine cuz i feel it suits my personality and aesthetic views. but haha its the internet doubt yall care no need to explain my self. continue with ur views, theres way more important things than clothes.

naw didn't shave it.

Meat Grinder: lol that's not what I meant, haha. :P I was talking out of context of the whole streetwear aesthetic thing.. but regardless, at this point I'm just saying words. I've already said what I wanted to, and I don't think it's necessary to continue.

EDIT: eric: that's a good attitude, so now all I want to say is if you believe it and like that style of dress, own it and make it yours-- eventually you'll get an understanding of it and your body so the proportions, fit, and swagger will come naturally..

P1010566.jpg

Petar Petrov / Petar Petrov / DH

Im going to assume this is the 'chute pack you used to parachute into ground zero of the earth quake disaster to bring food and steez to the victims. Otherwise, its ridiculous.