waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest youkinorn

random061.jpg

you got some shit on your face, homegirl

why not just use a box for the second picture, too? your face looks like a bullshit freshjive t-shirt on some all-over print or something.

Spending my birthday at a UCI campus tour in record breaking heat. -_-

0428901jd3.jpg

Shut Up Disillusioned (novis)

BDU

NikexBeams Air Huarache Light

Headporter Japan

Nooka

Did you really wear a shirt that said, "Shut Up Disillusioned?"

If so, I find it hilarious that some dude is walking around in California with a shirt with my screen name on it. It's strange that you would publicly wear something against a person whose real life and true existence are mystery to you other than what that person chooses to say or show of themselves online. :rolleyes:

If I wore a shirt that said "Shut Up Branespload," my friends would demand an explanation, then when I explained to them what Superfuture is and who Branespload is, they would probably write me off as marginally insane or at least a dork. None of my friends care that I am on a forum and thus, no one wants to hear about it.

Guest chemi

If so, I find it hilarious that some dude is walking around in California with a shirt with my screen name on it. It's strange that you would publicly wear something against a person whose real life and true existence are mystery to you other than what that person chooses to say or show of themselves online. :rolleyes:

If I wore a shirt that said "Shut Up Branespload," my friends would demand an explanation, then when I explained to them what Superfuture is and who Branespload is, they would probably write me off as marginally insane or at least a dork. None of my friends care that I am on a forum and thus, no one wants to hear about it.

If someone wore "Shut up geekbonchic", I wouldn't give a flying fuck. But it seems like you do. And denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

they treat you like garbage and you come back for more.. i reckon you prolly would get them their beers..

maury povich style

and sexism is a fucking lame excuse dis, give me a breaaaaak

If someone wore "Shut up geekbonchic", I wouldn't give a flying fuck. But it seems like you do. And denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Naw, it's just embarassing to be caught caring too much about the internet. That's a line I am not even willing to cross. Once I leave my computer, my sufu life doesn't exist.

Naw, it's just embarassing to be caught caring too much about the internet. That's a line I am not even willing to cross. Once I leave my computer, my sufu life doesn't exist.

STOP IT. STOP IT RlGHT FUCKING NOW.