waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Disillusioned, i want you to really think about this:

during your short little tirade, 3 respected female posters have posted. 2 of which are hinting that you should probably just stop posting. every single excuse and reaction you're throwing at people right now...it means absolutely nothing to people here. Do yourself a favor and just goto sleep.

1. even that mediocre julzkind waywt murdered whatever campy, frou-frou outfit you just posted
  2. superfuture does not want to reduce you to your sex. thats just sayword, and he is as high as a giraffe pussy. sufu's told many an irritating jerk before to shutup, myself included
  3. we can be harsh: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=47837
  4. attacks on personal character, ethnicity, height, weight, sexual orientation and other sundry biographia are to be accepted as a process of humbling oneself. the greater collective intelligence of superfuture should not be questioned. retrospect has only substantiated the truth of its criticism
  5. we dont like you and you dont like us
  6. why would you stay?

Guest jmatsu
Whitney, tg76, and junglejane are all fine, but I am not them, nor do I compare myself to them nor stive to attain to some standard they uphold.

of course you aren't and don't. some girls are just built better and smarter than others.

1. we dont like you and you dont like us

I don't dislike anyone on here; I dislike the concepts put forth and the things people say, but I don't see it on the same level as disliking someone in real life. People dislike what I say, but I'm not really losing sleep over it.

1. why would you stay?

Because people are fun. Because I am evil and find it interesting to say things on here and see how people react, and they always do.. Because a bunch of clowns in a cirus ring, at one point in history, were entertaining.

this is so pathetic. imbecilic rants on a fashion forum are hardly furthering the cause for equality. if anything, all that's happened is now a whole new group of people have screwed up ideas of what constitutes feminsim because of one, misinformed, angry, idiot.

can you let it go so we can go back to talking about what people are wearing?

Guest jmatsu

1. why would you stay?

Because people are fun. Because I am evil and find it interesting to say things on here and see how people react, and they always do.. Because a bunch of clowns in a cirus ring, at one point in history, were entertaining.

stop flattering yourself. you don't think many of us have encountered your doodoo-kind here or in other situations before? you're just one of many cockroaches to be crushed. at best you are a puppet/ugly doll whose strings are easily manipulated by even the utmost rookie.

a bear suit, neon hi tops and a new era.

jane, I will once I can find the upload cable for my camera. though they need repairing, I've worn holes in the soles and they're covered in spilt drinks and grime from various parties.. I shouldn't be allowed nice things.

stop flattering yourself. you don't think many of us have encountered your doodoo-kind here or in other situations before? you're just one of many cockroaches to be crushed. at best you are a puppet/ugly doll whose strings are easily manipulated by even the utmost rookie.

Over 9000 internet posts to me means nothing more than that you post a lot. In spite of your internet-deity status, I disregard your advice, your hierarcies, and your insect-colony metaphors. They simply have nothing to offer my actual sense of self-improvement. Maybe when you really strike a personal chord with me, I'll listen.

Because I am evil and find it interesting to say things on here and see how people react, and they always do.

this is a spectacularly roundabout way of saying you are a troll

and that is all that can be said of your contribution to our little community

and sexism/objectification? that's a bit of tunnel vision on your part... held up to any contemporary measure of political correctness, supertalk is ass-backwards in terms of homophobia, racism, body image, anti-semitism, ageism, xenophobia, classism etcetera. sexism is just one more in this vast list of shit we do wrong but dont care to deal with. theres an awareness of it and sometimes members will call each other out on it, but most of the time we're too busy trying to figure out our size in APC NS. mods will do their best to scrutinize and ban (temporarily or permanently) posters who cross the line. if you find it intolerable, i suggest you leave. i certainly find you intolerable.

In spite of our disagreement, Mellowbonsai, I at least find you to be a sane voice of reason. I am curious as to how someone as reasonable as you enjoys such "ass-backwards" environs, but you are under no obligation to answer, since I, too, have no set answer for my wanting to exist here other than my love of street fashion.

2403966588_7641e9bc37.jpg

Salvaged leather (hence the reparations, spots and nrs on it) and Linen.

Please forgive some of the shoddy stitching, my machine is not exactly made for multiple layers of leather...

damn.. thats really nice (bar the shoddy stitching but not all of us have ind. machines).. have you got access to a proper lockstitch? i would defo cop a hat and/or trade for something from the new project im on

wickedness

t dog

Guest jmatsu
Over 9000 internet posts to me means nothing more than that you post a lot. In spite of your internet-deity status, I disregard your advice, your hierarcies, and your insect-colony metaphors. They simply have nothing to offer my actual sense of self-improvement. Maybe when you really strike a personal chord with me, I'll listen.

what does my many posts or anything that you've mentioned have to do with the context of this discussion? this is you retort? more like a whelp from a mangy (siberian-like)mutt. it isn't as if i haven't heard this pathetic/futile sentiment before as well...

i care not whether you "improve" nor if you perish in the streets like the filthy animal you are. you are hideous from the inside to the out. i doubt anyone really wants to "stike a personal chord" with you. i assume people would rather strike youdown...or have you stoned.

bitch, just cause you look like an alien doesnt mean you have to further alienate yourself. get on your knees and kiss the foot of the emperor. never mind, you got herpes.

holy christ disillusioned you really have taken on the role of herpes. i went to sleep and woke up this morning and there was a full blow outbreak. shut the fuck up none of whats being said has anything to do with the fact that you're rocking a vag and not a dick. get the fuck off your equality grandstand and realize that the fact that you're annoying as fucking rash is why we all lash out at you. the other girls/ladies on the board have voiced their annoyance with you too but you'll have some over tought out attempt at being witty response for that as well.

Call me ignorant, but I am not sure why I am being compared to JackPhotography. His rep is way better than my sad little eClit. From what I can see of him, he seems pretty inoffensive. I must be missing something. Chemi, jeepster: please offer up your explanations about why I am akin to JackPhotography.

It is full of herpes as I can see. But I took the pain to read the 4 pages of stupid talking. Nothing that you write makes sense, all we see is your stupidity. You could write 10 pages and we could sum it up in one sentence: Shut Up Disillusioned.

image6cm1.png

1 - avoiding the original point

i remember some people giving disillusioned a friendly suggestion to stop posting her face because some will make fun of it, or to simply blur it out. regarding this, selbsttatig says,

"And I'm now convinced Disillusioned posts pics of her face just because no one likes it."

then she gets all defensive and throws in some playful racism and says,

"...being so ugly, i sure have a good life. maybe that's why i don't care what a bunch of underfed/crater-faced asian kids think of me."

2 - bad comprehension exhibit A

then she proceeds to say something about her access to attractive asians at work, then throws in,

"jeepster is eastern european like me, which makes him the biggest hypocrite possibly ever."

...which is pretty ridiculous as i don't imagine how you could misinterpret: "you LOOK LIKE an eastern bloc hooker."

3 - "I don't come back for more; I never left in the first place."

she then backs down kindly asking for posters to "divert our attention away from myself, who is but a boring "cunt," to the gorgeous Julz..." but comes back rather quick to defend herself, making her the center of attention once more

4 - bad comprehension exhibit B

...WTF where in my unedited post is there any sign of sexism? what subtle comments? after cloudhands69 tells her she's reading into it too much, she doesn't give up and instead starts a whole rant about sexism in the world, which has little to nothing to do with sufu.

5 - enter the troll

"why would you stay? Because people are fun. Because I am evil and find it interesting to say things on here and see how people react, and they always do.. "

Do you think this is daycare? I can manage myself, thank you.

The sexism in this forum is at a ridiculous level. Maybe some of you dense fellows haven't realized that the more sexist comments you make, the more you are just throwing fuel on my fire of Male Pig Hatred.

I realize you think I'm the dense one. However, I pick up on your blatant and subtle comments alike. I just choose to ignore most of the sexist garbage that you throw my way.

I am not some "bitch" who gets your beer and that you slap around. I have a very intense anger against that type of behavior; I'd probably end up on the wrong side of the law than let myself or any woman get beat around, harassed, or generally treated like garbage.

You guys treat me like garbage; I have a pretty thick skin, but once in a while, when the comments add up, I start to see red.

You're reading too much into it. What we want is for you to shut the fuck up.

Shut the fuck up.

I am not simply talking about just me, but about how some guys treat women in general. Women as sexual objects, etc. I will "shut the fuck up" when I can post in peace without people reacting to every single little thing I say. However, I realize that may never happen.
Jackphotography, fearitself, etc aren't girls.

They still get shut the fuck up or neg rep'ed.

Please stop using your sex as an excuse.

Thanks.

they treat you like garbage and you come back for more.. i reckon you prolly would get them their beers..
You are all proving my point quite nicely. I just don't like giving jerks what they want by doing what they ask. I am quite stubborn. I don't come back for more; I never left in the first place.

If I got them their beers, I'd spit in them first.

You are so depressingly stupid.
Please give me a legitimate reason why I should believe that. Stubborn, yes. One who makes mistakes, yes. Stupid, no. The people who are "stupid" are those who fall complacently into the herd, letting other people dictate who they should be, letting others drive them around like cattle, then leading them to the slaughter. As you can see, I'd prefer to lead myself to the slaugher than let anyone else do that.

Even if I "e-die," at least I was allowed to say what I wanted to say, which one out of 1000 may dare to agree with, but that's fine by me.

You arent part of some larger social struggle. You will not affect any sort of change. You will just continue to be the punch line of a joke and an object of ridicule. Not because you're a female. Not because anyone has anything against you. Simply becuase you are fucking insane. Get off the internet. Get your personality disorder in check, and shut the fuck up.
Wrong. Contrary to your belief, I have a real life which you know very little about.
  1. even that mediocre julzkind waywt murdered whatever campy, frou-frou outfit you just posted
  2. superfuture does not want to reduce you to your sex. thats just sayword, and he is as high as a giraffe pussy. sufu's told many an irritating jerk before to shutup, myself included
  3. we can be harsh: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=47837
  4. attacks on personal character, ethnicity, height, weight, sexual orientation and other sundry biographia are to be accepted as a process of humbling oneself. the greater collective intelligence of superfuture should not be questioned. retrospect has only substantiated the truth of its criticism
  5. we dont like you and you dont like us
  6. why would you stay?

Whitney, tg76, and junglejane are all fine, but I am not them, nor do I compare myself to them nor stive to attain to some standard they uphold.
of course you aren't and don't. some girls are just built better and smarter than others.
  1. we dont like you and you dont like us

I don't dislike anyone on here; I dislike the concepts put forth and the things people say, but I don't see it on the same level as disliking someone in real life. People dislike what I say, but I'm not really losing sleep over it.

1. why would you stay?

this is so pathetic. imbecilic rants on a fashion forum are hardly furthering the cause for equality. if anything, all that's happened is now a whole new group of people have screwed up ideas of what constitutes feminsim because of one, misinformed, angry, idiot.

can you let it go so we can go back to talking about what people are wearing?

just a quick re-cap

shut the fuck up disillusioned.

no one is special on the internet, especially not you or me. but the main difference seems to be that you don't know how to humble yourself, which is not a matter of chauvinism or misogyn, its the fact that you are so certain that you are the most important and correct person on this forum since you get the most attention (negative). complementing mellowbonsai will neither make him like your or earn you points, please stop now before he actually goes on the attack.

i'll give you one last parting point to think about before you are the first person for me to ever put on the ignore list - i originally had nothing against you and passed you off as a poster with very little to say, which is how i was originally viewed, and still am to a certain extent, but what you failed to realize is that you are a brat. you need to sort your priorities, get off your high horse and realize that the world, and definitely the internet, does not revolve around you. you can go through your own life with the concept that you are so special and so worthwhile as a person because you have had hardship in your life and that you are truly someone to be desired both physically and mentally because you are an individual, but at the end of the day, the internet will never give a fuck. as _ironman recapped so properly, i never said you were a eastern european hooker, i said you looked like one, which are worlds apart. i will never retract this statement and i'm sure it will fuel your fires of internet superiority for all time, but honestly, now that i've seen into the very shallow waters of your soul, you are a human being that doesn't deserve to receive any gratis from the internet or life otherwise. you're a child, a spoiled one at that, and you need to eat some humble-pie before you launch yourself into the black-hole that is the internet, or the rat-race that is life, or you're gonna eat shit real hard and real fast once you get there. i may be some petulant eighteen year old keyboard warrior safe at home, but at least i learned a long time ago how to not be a fucking spoiled ignorant brat foremost in life, but also on the internet.

cheers, and have a wonderful life,

jeepster

Sometimes love it can work out right

Sometimes you'll never know

But if it brings only pain in your life

Don't be afraid to let it go

Just let go

And let it flow, let it flow, let it flow

Everything's gonna work out right,

Ya know

Let go, and let it flow, let it flow, let it flow

Just let go